What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Ready to due da glue-

Waiting for 5 more cuts to push roots out the cubes to be put in the empty pots shown.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
speaking of ready to do the glue....big mama glue,almost time for her to go in,about a week more....saw a washing machine tray at home despot today,think i will grab one of those for her,got the pvc to make a 4x4 trellis for her,getting the 4x4 table set for that.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you need a dolly. I dont think you will be moving her when she is set into place. I got everything I need for my 20g.. I have one of the clones picked out for it. I wont be ready for months still.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you don't get a hernia moving that phat bitch,
but i do hope i get one from the fat stacks my bottom bitch will be making!
you need a dolly. I dont think you will be moving her when she is set into place. I got everything I need for my 20g.. I have one of the clones picked out for it. I wont be ready for months still.

i have furniture dolly to move her from room to room with,once shes in the flower room she will be plunked down right in the center of the scrog platform,(4x4 table with the legs taken off and casters on the bottom..) the 6 foot stakes in the pot now i will most likely remove before i put it under the screen.

picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lightbulb! Just use the furniture mover to move the fat stacks
Your welcome :)
hell no,roll them sweet benjis up and wrap em tight wit rubberbands! gonna be like a wheel of mofo'in cheddar!
wait,wait,i just got a look in the mirror and realized how painfully white i am...
i expect a prudent investment strategy based on glue futures will offer a nice return during the third fiscal quarter...bitches!

sweet, bring it on,
glue is fun to play with,not just for sniffing anymore!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no absolutely not :) Only the finished product not cuts..That is what the creator wants and we all agreed

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the looks of that beast ..... your gonna have to make your screen legs longer !!! Oh & yeah ..... you still SUCK !!! :moon:

6 & 7 foot plants .... all that friggin room to play in ..... mumble mumble mumble :wallbash:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like its about to get fun and ill be adhering myself to this adhesive thread

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im pretty sure Unc has the record @ 22oz??? it's in this thread I just dont know where. It seems some of us have diferant page counts im at 119.. I had 3 under a 1k I got 14.9 will call it 15oz. I smoked more than .1 grams worth before I harvested them. I have 5 total this run. some are farther along than others. 3 are under a 1K+600HPS. The other 2 are under the 2nd 1k+600hps. I have other girls mixed in.. BKGK, BHOG,GSC........

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok so shes a medium to low yielding plant. You guys show perfect looking product so i have to think the gpw isn't achievable with this strain. What an amazing looking product. Even if i could get my hands on a cut i couldn't afford to run it i need at least 1.5 per 1k. If unc couldn't even get it there i sure as shit cant. Hammer, Would you say shes equivalent to how your ogs yield?

Grizz

Veteran
unc got the yield off two plants, she is a better than average yielder plus the quality of the product is AAA, I would say 1.5 would be reachable

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Only two plants by themselves under a 1k or joined by others? The quality is astonishing. jar appeal level 10!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would say GG#4 IS medium to high yielding strain. So far my ave is about 5oz per plant. I had 3 under a 1k+ partial 600hps. I got 14.9oz..I know we can do better. All of the really good OG's dont yield well IME...I have Karma Brotherhood OG a Pheno I found growing a test run for him. I have grown it allot most I have got from that OG is 3oz per plant or less.

Getting 1.5 per 1k is not unherd of. Im going to try for 3.5 so is Phill.. Im putting in 15+-2 plants uner 2 1k and 1 600 in the middel. All I need is 3.5 oz per plant to hit 3.5lbs...

Status
Not open for further replies.