What's new

Gorilla Glue #4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
Im a bare bulb vetical grower. I would need to use a vertical sceen. If anyone knows where i can peep some pics that would help ..
check the vert section in the growers forum, look at icabod"s thread, he really made some nice screens, there easy to build with 1/2 in pvc

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 has some of the largest calyx I have ever seen

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
GorrilaGlue4, flipped 5/30, so 23 days.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mine aren't as exciting as pics closer to harvest.
but i'm pretty impressed w/ the nice layer of frost so young.
not really getting any funk off her yet, but only a few weeks in.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
it's sad but true

if you look at a HT magazine, they hype the shit out of the companies that pay for full page ads

in all honesty, fuck High Times, they lost themselves in the mid to late 90's, Dinafem is their golden tit

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
do you use a bloom boost?

looks great, but way different than Unc's

His last run looks similar to mine.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5833310&postcount=1918

Im a vertical bare bulb grower. I control the environment(whole room). Im not surprised there is a diferance in looks. I can say she is just as potent as what everyone else is growing. That was my 1st run. they got a bit stressed from that shooting powder. Still turned out to be some of the best I have grown... lets see what the 2nd run looks like:)

All of the girls are 100% cloudy so it just a matter of how much amber I want. it seems to take awhile to change to amber? A few more days if I dont see any I will just harvest them all ...

Last edited:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flipped the two lights that i have the 16 gg under to 1k each. starting to bud already. cant wait!

Grizz

Veteran
I believe you Phill but as they say, pic's or it dident happen, lol. im one to be talking, probably have posted 10 pic's in 5yrs.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahah i will snap a pic in the morning. jsut got done chopping a pound or so. hands too sticky to operate the camera ;) brought down some irene, ecsd, 5k og, cookies, larry og s1, and the lone chemd. put the short gg on a bucket to help even out the canopy today. misted them and cranked that light up. 500 extra watts!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they love the lumens!
lol,i was gonna say that! i think i need to put that 20 gallon plant in flower soon,its gonna be a whopper....

Grizz

Veteran
unc I am liking the bio grow for the veg plants, seems to really make the side branching grow faster and stronger, I just put 2 gg4 in this week that were both right at 5 1/2 ft tall.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
unc I am liking the bio grow for the veg plants, seems to really make the side branching grow faster and stronger, I just put 2 gg4 in this week that were both right at 5 1/2 ft tall.
get the bioweed,makes them branch like mad,i only use it like once a week,its pretty thick like a green smoothie...
and silica blast really makes the branches nice and strong...
the veg ends up being pretty cheap even though i use the cal/mag,the bioroots,the grow and the bioweed since i only use 1 teaspoon per gallon of each thing so it ends up lasting a long time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts