What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 S1 testers

vapeking

Damn really the s1's not very reliable? just popped a 10 pk this week. This thread is gonna bum me out WTF, hopefully it was grower error the reason he was bummed, after popping 300.....

Pro Headies

Veteran
Damn really the s1's not very reliable? just popped a 10 pk this week. This thread is gonna bum me out WTF, hopefully it was grower error the reason he was bummed, after popping 300.....

Dont get me wrong the S1s are good but i want the real deal glue, shes seems to be one of a kind...

Pro Headies

Veteran
Here is update of the new seedling now in a 5gallon. She is very squat with similar growth last few. Another 14 days probably till shes tall enough to go into bloom.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Damn those leaves are just incredibley huge! Nice looking plant pro she is a looker. That sucks to hear that the S1's aren't all that compared to momma. The glue does seem pretty unique in the fact that it has something from all 3 parents mixed in. It would probably take about 1000 S1's to find one like momma.

I would like to mess around with the sour dub and see what kind of S1's she could make if she was selfed. My homie kool kush just killed a sour dub grow and I don't care what bog claims about how he didn't use rezdogs sour d pollen. If u look at kool kushes Instagram his sour dub ran organic yielded big chunky buds biggest I have seen with the dub that look like sour d.

N

NewAgeGenetics

I have a few gg4 s1 testers (dunno who made), can't wait to sow them. 9 seeds.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Greee-he-he-heasy!

Greee-he-he-heasy!

I've seen a wide array of S1 examples and recently came across one that really could give the 4 and 113 a run for their money. It smelled like chocolate frosted flakes, was florescent white, and straight up some of the greasiest flowers I've ever come across. The bag it was given to me in was completely coated and I believe it was a soil grown sample. I'll try and gather some pics and post them here soon. Also TLC Collective in LA may still have some S1s left, but I'm not entirely sure so you may want to call first if you're a legal 215 California patient.

d6a42f97c3b8ed7da0fa36a6fd93238c.jpg

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran

hahahah, It's been too long, I forgot how to IC.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-28-14-05-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-28-14-05-21.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2015-03-29-20-03-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-29-20-03-01.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2015-03-29-20-03-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-29-20-03-26.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2015-03-29-20-03-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-29-20-03-36.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_2015-03-29-20-04-05.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-29-20-04-05.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_2015-03-29-20-04-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-03-29-20-04-19.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 34

Grizz

Veteran
looks good UKP. there has been someone passing a cut called gg7 around, wondering if its one of your s1's ? hope you bring some cuts to the party

vapeking

got some GG4 S1s popped can't wait!! Gavita DE, 15ft ceilings, rockwool. Have a supposed GG#4 going now about 21 days into bloom and she's a beast!!

Pro Headies

Veteran
Heres S1#4 about 2-3 weeks or so into bloom. Shes the stretchiest yet of the S1s but still not alot of stretch.

Heres the real deal GG#4! she was under 175mh for 2 weeks but moved her to main veg room under 600mh last night. Figure about 7 days and then up pot to 5g.

Pro Headies

Veteran
nestles hot chocolate powder mixed with a mocha sweetness! This 4th S1 smells fantastic. I smelled one of her preflowers last night and was stunned at how great she smells, had to go back 2 more times she smells so damn good. Totally different then the other sour candy and sour dieselish ones ive gotten so far.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey ph,,,,
very nice work mate,,,,choco sounds lovely,,,
hoping I get that one when I pop my gg4 s1s,,,
look forward to a smoke report,,,,s2:tiphat:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hell yes mocha chocolate that's what the glue has in her smell as well very faint mostly but it's there. It's nice when u find a strain that has that mocha smell in there. The best seeds I ran so far that had great mocha chocolate smells were kobain kush from redeyed genetics it's pre98 bubba x white lotus and the pheno I pollinated was pre98 mocha bubba all the way!

Damn brother that glue has blown the hell up! Very nice is she doing her leaf flips and twist yet? Either way she looks extremely happy and healthy.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Day 33 Bloom on S1#4. She has more of a tootsie roll mocha smell to her now but her preflowers smell more skunk sour. Shes the tallest of the S1s so far.

Heres the real GG#4. Shes got a few leaf flips and twists going. Theres definitly a nice smell to her stems already. 2 more weeks then bloom.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Looks like glue to me! Damn that girl has gone wild! Can't wait to see you run the glue and Cory and here what you think about them.

Pro Headies

Veteran
Heres a S1 #4 top at Day 53. Picture is low res for some reason. She smells like Tootsie Roll but with Sour added to her.

Last edited:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey looking good brotha! U better get a million stakes out for that big girl because she is gonna be flopping everywhere.

Blueberry sativa is smelling funkin fantastic so far smells are very familiar and bring back memory's of the good ole days!! Let's just hope she doesnt switch up and go another direction but like I have said from the jump she looked very familiar to me......

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pro,,,looking real good mate,,,,
nice big bush and gonna need more stakes then "van helsing":) for that big girl,,,,s2:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts