What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 S1 testers

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stacking nice - frosting up - looking proper.

I'd 3rd the notion of being more specific in your thread in regards to pheno names and titles...I get it - all the other people commenting get it - but if someone isn't a glue junkie and doesn't follow the boards - it'll be confusing as all get out...certainly make sure to distinguish between the s1's...even beyond thread title. ;)

I've seen thread three pages long where the same question gets asked 4 times - so you have to assume - no one is really reading - they are just quick click commenting...and you'll lose those types really easily.

I've been following your thread - plants are looking proper. Can't wait to see them finish!!

dank.Frank

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very nice pro headies!! Your plant looks extremely happy and looks like you will have a very nice plant for your stable.

Grizz

Veteran
hope you kept backups on those cause they really look great, wish I could smell them and fondle them just to compare to the gg4.

GRIMS

Super late but I am IN HERE!!
Such an exciting thread. Wishing you a happy harvest.

GRIMS

Pro Headies

Veteran
hope you kept backups on those cause they really look great, wish I could smell them and fondle them just to compare to the gg4.

Yeah got a clone of each, they all showed roots really fast. Smells wise the one farthest in has a sweet tart smell, girl right behind her is still developing a smell but has some dark chocolate skunk to her and the last one is still only 2 weeks into bloom so nothing yet.

What does GG#4 smell like?

Grizz

Veteran
Yeah got a clone of each, they all showed roots really fast. Smells wise the one farthest in has a sweet tart smell, girl right behind her is still developing a smell but has some dark chocolate skunk to her and the last one is still only 2 weeks into bloom so nothing yet.

What does GG#4 smell like?
its complex and I am bad at describing smells but I get a strong diesel/skunk funk, don't know if you have grown chem dawg but it has that chem funk and the sour dub devine sweetness all combined togather,

you really did a great job with those testers and I would bet you have a keeper or two there. be sure to pass some to friends so you don't lose something great.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think she smells Chem sour funk when in flower. After dried she adds on the Mocha,Choc aroma and flavor.

Pro Headies

Veteran
First day of fade for GG#4 S1 #1 at day 45 of bloom. Going to let her go 65 days so she will have a nice fade on her at harvest. Shes definitly picking up the pace in the smell department, sweet and sour with a chemmy kushiness developing.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My S1 was very good. Same type of high for me heavy eye lids, makes me sleepy, Pain reliever, Couch lock but diff flavors/Aromas I expected that. gg#4 is very special IMO. Like all clone only strains the seeds are as close as we can get but wont be a duplicate of the mom.

The s1 seeds are def worth growing. They can be just as good as many other strains. Finding something special is very possible.

Grizz

Veteran
First day of fade for GG#4 S1 #1 at day 45 of bloom. Going to let her go 65 days so she will have a nice fade on her at harvest. Shes definitly picking up the pace in the smell department, sweet and sour with a chemmy kushiness developing.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54664&pictureid=1323610&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54664&pictureid=1323611&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54664&pictureid=1323612&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=54664&pictureid=1323613&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

damn man that looks top shelf, no shame in your game.