What's new

Gorilla Glue#4 my L.A. cup cut.

S

SPG*

"Ty"

"Ty"

Green arnt they! :D zoomed straight in to shot 3&4 but I bet that's not Cookies right!? Np :D
^ nc1 Stoneyk

StoneyK

Veteran
Ya know whats funny ive offered my wifi my cookies an my glue to my brother and he refused em all!
Whats the saying?
You can lead a horse to water but ya cant make em drink...lol

StoneyK

Veteran
Your brother is crazy lol. Those pics have me drooling

You an me both ! My jars have been empty for too long now im so sick of smokin concentrates :/ im ready for some tasty nugs!
This is my first run of the cookies too... such an easy plant to grow!
Only negetive is the yield but ive seen others get it to stack so I figure I just need to dial it in a bit more but its not lookin too shabby for a first run eh???

StoneyK

Veteran
Stoney, what didn't he like about those strains?

God only knows...lol
He has a fire clone he got from me thats the ultimate I guess...lol
Fire is bomb to be sure but I just cant smoke on the same strain month after month no matter what your talking about.
I dind I get almost immune to that strain if I do...
Call me crazy. Ive wondered at it myself.

onavelzy

Veteran
yeah, it's like the people who only drink the same bourbon or scotch or wine or whatever because they like that thing. I may like something a whole lot but i want to know what there is besides that. thats just me. i want to know more than i do. too many great things i would have missed out on if i just stayed with what i liked best at the time

StoneyK

Veteran
Nice pics.

Thank you sir.
Threads at a bit of a stand still untill I can get my veg flipped in two day untill then im in a holding pattern.
Then the real fun begins.
Got these guys ready to go into their 2 gallon pots as soon as I clear the veg an make room for em.
Got one gg4 goin into flower this time next time will be all glue an a couple of cookies for the personal stash.

Learned a valuable lesson. Dont top the glue...lol took a bunch of clones off this one an its a full bonsai now.
My mother is about a foot tall an 2 feet wide....lol I swear I could take 50 cuts off it right now though the side branching is nuts!

Attachments

• 20140316_230115.jpg
    20140316_230115.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 16

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
No topping...got it! My Glue clone took to the FFOF soil nicely and is just now going into veg mode.
After 2 days of dark, it was abit sad, but perked right up after I whispered gently into her sweet fan leaves.
Being in closed plastic with lots of moisture, 100%RH, she did develope abit of PM on a leaf so I sprayed her with Seranade, which is organic, OMRI approved.

Last edited:

onavelzy

Veteran
Picked these up today so when the glue is ready they are goin into these 2 gal geo pots and getting setup on a dtw drip system...
My first dtw so any suggestions or tips are very much appreciated ive been reading for a month to get ready but you can never have enough knowledge.
Got these 8 way adjustable manifolds @lowes look like they will work great.

Tryin out heavy 16 this time with the facilitor from aptus (got enough samples to make it thru a run on one table)
Also usin the heavy 16 foilar and I use canna boost as my main pk booster.

Stoney,

what made you switch out from the airpots to the Geos? are you going to complete them in the 2gal. or do a later transplant up? do you still use the hydroton with the Geos or stay with a mix like you have the clones in, something soil based?

StoneyK

Veteran
Stoney,

what made you switch out from the airpots to the Geos? are you going to complete them in the 2gal. or do a later transplant up? do you still use the hydroton with the Geos or stay with a mix like you have the clones in, something soil based?

2 gal is there final home.
Im usin a dtw system so thats all they need.
Besides watering the air pots is just simply a pain in the ass.
I hand water my veg and ive had enough of watching my expensive nutes flowing out the side holes. An when ot comes down to it, the cloth pots air prune just as well as the air pots
They are also gnat factories. All those little holes make fabulous homes for gnats.
I use a layer of hydroton on bottom to help drainage and a layer up top to help with evap.
Clones r in coco.

StoneyK

Veteran
Finally got a full batch in veg!!!!!
picture.php

picture.php

Love my cheapy tables they work perfectly!!! Not one spilled drop an drains an dries in 15 minutes

StoneyK

Veteran
Glue just starting ro really show flowers.
Didn't get much stretch was counting on 2x an it barely stretched at all but hard to mad about tight nodes!
picture.php
picture.php