What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Its not a bud, but its the best i got.
attachment.php

I saw you mention that the delay may have been from excessive training/pruning. That can cause a 10 day "reset", as I have experienced on different levels. Having a strain that you know pulls 20% plus, only pull 10% is a painful lesson to learn. Due to circumstances out of my control, and the fear that they never would finish, forced me to chop. Yours look nowhere near as "off" as mine was, and the reset at different phases would result in different end results I suppose. Let's see what another week does...
The times I have experienced this, the buds didn't swell in the final weeks and she deff should have been chopped sooner. I ended up with a plant that went thru senescence faster than the others so my buds were crumbly. I should have chopped earlier than normal when they smelled the strongest, kinda like when your baking.

Sure dans buds will be great, keep that heat in control.

vapor_pressure_deficit_relative_humidity_chart_small.jpg

Source: Vapor Pressure Deficit - The Hidden Force on your Plants

BeL

Attachments

• DSCN1004.jpg
    DSCN1004.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 9

Endur

Veteran
Lots"O"Glue.....its starting to get sticky around here.

First glue I got to flower...Day 45 flower
picture.php

picture.php

Hmmmm, I Wonder what one is the Glue? others are GS Cookies(forum cut) Ken's GDP, & Phantom (clone)
picture.php

Endur

Veteran
4X4 tent, scrog, 4 plants in 10 gallon smart pots, 600 watt light.
Right around week 3 flower.

picture.php

picture.php

Light Dep, (20) Gorilla Glue in 15 gallon smart pots....glues are in the back. Also have 15 Cherry Pie, & 5 Skywalker OG's
picture.php

Endur

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya you got some really nice stacking on...Mine never get that tight of node's should be something to see when done. I get extremely Chem dom plant's

This plant is at 60 days. 5 days left.
picture.php

-----------------------------------------
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Jbomber79

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

3 months old! Wasn't grown to snuff and she is still one of the frostiest buds in the garden.. mmm mmm good.

Amazing to see how she has spread so fast and all the different growers doing their thing..

Unselfish bastard you are JW... :tiphat:

Last edited:

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Its not a bud, but its the best i got.
View Image

The times I have experienced this, the buds didn't swell in the final weeks and she deff should have been chopped sooner. I ended up with a plant that went thru senescence faster than the others so my buds were crumbly. I should have chopped earlier than normal when they smelled the strongest, kinda like when your baking.

Sure dans buds will be great, keep that heat in control.

View Image
Source: Vapor Pressure Deficit - The Hidden Force on your Plants

BeL

Looks like you might have a few spider mites there as well...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you might have a few spider mites there as well...

That plant came from me. I guarantee there's no mite's on that plant when he got it. He uses 150 light??. it looks to me like its a bit stressed from coming from high lumen light to low light. I'm using a 400t5/600mh veg. I don't see any mite damage either. Any plant I GIVE OUT IS 1000% inspected before it's given even though I know I have no insects not even gnats. I see these whits spots on leaves all the time. If you look at a leaf under a scope you will see many small white spots. You can't see these by eye. some of these whits spots clump together witch makes the spot larger you can then see this by eye. I will post pics later...I'm not sure what causes it, its not from insects. I think it could be Humidity related or heat related.

Pop's is here will post pics later

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK here we have a normal leaf under magnification. The 1st pic shows the white spots. This is what the spot's normally look like. All cannabis leaves have these. The 2 other pic's show some of these spots get larger from some kind of environmental damage. These area's get large enough to see by eye. I think it's heat or Humidity related for instance if you mist your plants the water droplets can be like a magnifying glass. I do mist my plants. If you see this do not assume you have a mite or insect problem. You need a loupe or Scope. This leaf was taken off a GG#4 plant in my veg room. That room gets very hot in summer. I cant use it. Yesterday it was 90f in there. I would not have given such a large plant had I know what his setup was. She is not happy I can tell. A smaller clone would have been better for his setup. That one was already harden off from my veg room.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If it came from you frosty then i doubt its mites unless he already had them in his own garden , but i was going to say the same thing . the spotted leaves look like mite damage , thats the first thing ii look for when mites are suspected .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its not mite's no doubt though I just showed the pics to prove that. .Now you know if you see this it might not be mite's. You need a Loupe or scope no guessing. I can find spots like that on any plant in my room. I check ea plant 1-2x a week 5 leaves from ea plant. I know I cant ever get them(mites) again with the protocols I use. I check anyway to see if there are any Gnats.. I might find 1 gnat in all the sample's for a month. Preventing gnats is not easy since there egg's come in the soil. To much water then you have a Fungus Gnat outbreak. I don't let he top sat wet. I always let it dry so if there are egg's they cant hatch.

Having said that he needs to get a loupe and check. If he finds Mites they came from his room.

This is my Inspection station. EDIT::It has a 10mp camera on it. Sorry about that I have 4 cameras here.
picture.php

picture.php

Jbomber79

Veteran
Station

Station

Sweet station PF I might as well invest in something like that.

its not mite's no doubt though I just showed the pics to prove that. .Now you know if you see this it might not be mite's. You need a Loupe or scope no guessing. I can find spots like that on any plant in my room. I check ea plant 1-2x a week 5 leaves from ea plant. I know I cant ever get them(mites) again with the protocols I use. I check anyway to see if there are any Gnats.. I might find 1 gnat in all the sample's for a month. Preventing gnats is not easy since there egg's come in the soil. To much water then you have a Fungus Gnat outbreak. I don't let he top sat wet. I always let it dry so if there are egg's they cant hatch.

Having said that he needs to get a loupe and check. If he finds Mites they came from his room.

This is my Inspection station. It has a 12mp camera on it.
View Image

View Image

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No worries Kcar, A teachable moment lol

That's what most would say when they see whites spots or streaks. I see them as well. I can find the same damage on my plants all the time..

What do you see ?? this is a test lol

picture.php