What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

the gnome

Veteran
been reading the last few pages this morning,
christ!! i have to get some one way or another.........
I mean everyone else has gotten it by what Ive been reading.

I know its in bad taste but i have to ask, where can i get some of them catholic girls!! :bigeye:

Grizz

Veteran
been reading the last few pages this morning,
christ!! i have to get some one way or another.........
I mean everyone else has gotten it by what Ive been reading.

I know its in bad taste but i have to ask, where can i get some of them catholic girls!! :bigeye:
they are usually hanging out on a street corner in the low rent area of most large city's :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pic time .....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
57 days today , & theres no way they'll be ready by next week !! dunno whats slowing them down the last 3 runs . but its either from all the super cropping or the canopy is way to thick to get proper air flow or a combo of both . i gotta stop over vegging these damn things for one thing , & very possibly less plants or stripping alot more side branches & just leave the mains & the stronger laterals . i'll get it figured out .

but here they are at 57 days .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When did you start flush?
he fed them a week longer than he should , so they have been on the flush for only 3 days . they'll have to go another 2 weeks at least .
but thats not really the issue , they're just not as filled in & tight as they should be by this time , they look to be about 2 weeks behind schedule ..... to me . still pretty immature looking . they're better than the last 2 runs here , but still not right if ya know what i mean .

Grizz

Veteran
he fed them a week longer than he should , so they have been on the flush for only 3 days . they'll have to go another 2 weeks at least .
but thats not really the issue , they're just not as filled in & tight as they should be by this time , they look to be about 2 weeks behind schedule ..... to me . still pretty immature looking . they're better than the last 2 runs here , but still not right if ya know what i mean .
your just to damn picky , look damn good to me.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait and see what they look like when there ready to harvest in 2-3 weeks. That still gives them time to fill in. Wait as long as you can..You will know when there ready:). looks fine to me too

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just chopped 4 that sat under 2 600's in 5 gal bags, started flush at day 45 and chopped 25 zips of fat ass GG#4$ buds with yellow leaves at day 69. I really like that number :biggrin:

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
57 days today , & theres no way they'll be ready by next week !! dunno whats slowing them down the last 3 runs . but its either from all the super cropping or the canopy is way to thick to get proper air flow or a combo of both . i gotta stop over vegging these damn things for one thing , & very possibly less plants or stripping alot more side branches & just leave the mains & the stronger laterals . i'll get it figured out .

but here they are at 57 days .

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
SUPER floppy buds there dansbuds - nice job! :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx Guys :) they do look fine , they're just taking alot longer than usual . i'm trying to figure out why is all .

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Thanx Guys :) they do look fine , they're just taking alot longer than usual . i'm trying to figure out why is all .
I saw you mention that the delay may have been from excessive training/pruning. That can cause a 10 day "reset", as I have experienced on different levels. Having a strain that you know pulls 20% plus, only pull 10% is a painful lesson to learn. Due to circumstances out of my control, and the fear that they never would finish, forced me to chop. Yours look nowhere near as "off" as mine was, and the reset at different phases would result in different end results I suppose. Let's see what another week does...

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw you mention that the delay may have been from excessive training/pruning. That can cause a 10 day "reset", as I have experienced on different levels. Having a strain that you know pulls 20% plus, only pull 10% is a painful lesson to learn. Due to circumstances out of my control, and the fear that they never would finish, forced me to chop. Yours look nowhere near as "off" as mine was, and the reset at different phases would result in different end results I suppose. Let's see what another week does...

thats my thinking too armin . cuz of the over veg & them getting to close to the lights & supercropping needed , the time to heal bent branches is what i believe slowed them down . that & the fact that the canopy is so freakin dense , even with fan pluckin .... that the air flow suffered too , so a combination of both & i'm about 2 weeks behind schedule . i've seen this happen with my Biesel many times , cuz thats a plant that stretches for 30 days minimum & can get unruly very fast & also needs supercropping .

i'm the overveg king it seems , just can't bring myself to put them in small . they just look to small to me , so i let them grow out more . dumbass :biggrin:

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey Dan, I know what you mean about over veg'n.... lol

picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

They're starting to get that fuzzy look tho

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're looking fantastic Brutha !!! :tiphat:

Wheres that nutjob Craven (fly by night) ??? i wanna see how his are progressing too . come'on bro , lets see them floppy bitches :biggrin:

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Dansbuds, you're correct. You do need to stop over vegging. It will increase your yields by at least 20%...

I'd recommend doing a sea of green , because of your limited height.

Interesting that y'all notice a down turn in vigor after pruning, my experience is the opposite...but I also don't cut on them after day 21.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dansbuds, you're correct. You do need to stop over vegging. It will increase your yields by at least 20%...

I'd recommend doing a sea of green , because of your limited height.

Interesting that y'all notice a down turn in vigor after pruning, my experience is the opposite...but I also don't cut on them after day 21.

Definitely cutting my #'s down and adding a week or so of veg. I know I would get bigger buds.

The one plant I started pruning 1st, definitely has the smallest buds out of the group. The rest of the Glue's took it like a champ. Guess I started to early on the 1st one. 25 days + next time. Less plants will also reduce my need to prune as much.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I prune 4 weeks into flower never had an issue.. but I grow tree's that are super lollipoped. Bottom half is gone.