What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I'm gonna go 70 with my current run and see how she does.

If it's known for being a knock ya down strain it should be better the longer it goes.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the glues i have in veg are uncontrollable. my flower room isn't ready for another 2 weeks and they have already gotten way bigger than i planned…gorilla glue + bcuz coco = 2-3 feet in 2 weeks after roots pop. the fastest I've ever seen a plant veg, double the size of the cherry pies and whitefires in the same tray.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think dan took her to 70+? I really dont know the dates anymore. I dont know how many days it is. I stopped counting awhile ago. When there done I will know.

When I use to date them It was 65 days.

I never harvest before its time. I look at it if I would buy it, if not hash or trash

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Going Glue Deep... (well, sorta...)

Going Glue Deep... (well, sorta...)

Putting the first three Glue into flower soon. I can flip as late as three weeks from now in order to set my rotation, but I suspect I will flip in two...
Whole room, with Glue in lower right screen.
picture.php

Three Glue, with one Strawberry Cough in bottom right location.
picture.php

Weaving at Day 1, minus 20...
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Endur you have any branch support? You will need it. Its much easier to do it when the plants are not so filled in. I put in 6' bambo sticks the day she goes into flower. I spend 10 min putting her in bondage lol..

This plant is going into my personal stash jar

picture.php
:dance013:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
the glues i have in veg are uncontrollable. my flower room isn't ready for another 2 weeks and they have already gotten way bigger than i planned…gorilla glue + bcuz coco = 2-3 feet in 2 weeks after roots pop. the fastest I've ever seen a plant veg, double the size of the cherry pies and whitefires in the same tray.

I got a few unrooted(UR) cuts, and 1 that was fully rooted and ready for soil.
The 1 that was rooted has alot tighter internode spacing than the unrooted cuts. The URcuts have the longest spacing between internodes and are extremely fast growing and tall.
7" between internodes on these 2 URclones. Its all stem.
Grown under T-5's too.
I wonder if the rooted cut is the one from your personal plant that you run JW, and the other cuts were off the "gifting tree"? They are vegging like different plants structure wise.
The rooted clone is growing round, tight, and bushy, after being topped a bunch of times.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depends where the cuts where taken from. I have some like that all of mine are rooted though. I have some that have real long internodel distance some that are not. I also have some cuts I took from plants that where in flower. These go through a reveg and grow tall with single blade leaves. takes longer to get them back to normal looking. I do it just to make sure this cut doesn't accidentally get lost from a stoner mistake. I always have cuts from both.

I know that ones that are lanky are the worst at support IMO. These plants need some serious Bondage..

HUGE

Veteran
Same here the cut I got from Jose has less than 1/4" between nodes. Its been veging for like 2 months now and is only 8" tall. But its also like 10"diameter. It looks like Mr.miaggi's bonzai tree. It doesn't look anything like most the GG pics i see.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same here the cut I got from Jose has less than 1/4" between nodes. Its been veging for like 2 months now and is only 8" tall. But its also like 10"diameter. It looks like Mr.miaggi's bonzai tree. It doesn't look anything like most the GG pics i see.

8" for 2 months. I have not that happen. She is super fast easy to grow. If I had that happen the plant would be stunted..At 2 months im at 24" easy..

You have a pic you can share ?? I would like to see.

HUGE

Veteran
8" for 2 months. I have not that happen. She is super fast easy to grow. If I had that happen the plant would be stunted..At 2 months im at 24" easy..

You have a pic you can share ?? I would like to see.

Yes I do I'll post them up tonight.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
if the plant is stacking like that and has no internodal spacing, something is wrong with your veg light cycle. i left on a CFL by accident for two days straight in my mom room and all my plants, including glue, stopped stretching and stacked super hard like i hit them with bushmaster.

you gotta go through and cut out half the nodes and clean them up a bit and will take a few weeks before they come back to normal.

glue normally stretches like a MFer…very easy to over veg.

HUGE

Veteran
I had 11 Chloe's in the same room.they went as normal and are now about 3 feet tall. What I think happened is I got it a little stressed. Then it went into 24hour light and got blasted with avid. Stayed there for 2 weeks. Then I brought it in the room under 18hr light for the last 6 weeks. It seems the branches have normal sbacing its just the main shoot that is acting weird. The side branches are longer than the plant is tall.

HUGE

Veteran
I have run a pick of sour bubble in the past. One of them was very runty and branchy. Grew identically to this GG4. Where the branches leave the main cola there are those large bulbus nodules like you get when clone a flowering plant. I'm guessing it is just shocked from the change in lighting and hopefully clones I take from it will grow normal.

Cartel530

Veteran
Yea it probably would have helped if i vegged her up after i took a bunch of cuts off her and threw her into flower and she is far from being in an ideal spot. I just threw her in to have some to smoke haha. The next time she will be treated right :). I just needed to smoke more since the cup hahaha

HUGE

Veteran
here are the pics. GG$ up front in a #2 pot 8 weeks veg. chloe in the back #5 pot and 6 weeks veg.