What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Man those look exactly like growstones :chin:

I wonder which is "better" lol

good question Dan

GG#4 doesn't even look like it requires to be trimmed lol!
Lol, they are Grow Stones. I think the label says 17% better aeration, and maybe 20% better moisture retention? So far I am impressed with their performance. I will be doing some side by sides of Hydroton vs Grow Stones to see the difference. I have a couple hundred gallons of Hydroton, but it is getting old, and I hate the clay residue...

DJXX

Veteran
love the GG#4 trich production...day 40..DJXX
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My pics are no where near as nice as Frostys or Uncs , but GG shines through even in my shitty pics !!! :biggrin:
55 days
picture.php

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
are those in the light dep 530? wish i had more glue in my jar…smoked my last nug last night….love the taste!! sticks on the palette for so long, nice alternative to the regular ol OG kush and cookies.

I've been combining Glue with prophets Sour Strawberry kush for the most flavorful bong hits ever….somebodys gotta bring those two strains together. the taste is unreal, brings a floral lavender touch to the minty chocolate fuel of the glue.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just chopped a strawberry diesel x gg4....you know,the old fashioned way,boy plant,girl plant,put em in a closet and let em do the nasty....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we ll at least this thread hasn't been corrupted.

You can put some of those in my mail slot that you ;). I have a really nice Camel toe pad I got from my granny. It will cover that for ya good ;) even trade he he

Cartel530

Veteran
Noo sir she is in a 5 gallon pot half buried in my coco bed. I had a walkway between two rows so i threw her in the walkway. The coloring might look weird because i fucked with the settings to get the HPS glow to go away :)

Sign me up as well haha :)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
got my glue fix this weekend in vegas lol. seriously every joint that got passed around went like this…"whats in this joint" "more glue" ….."damn MORE glue?!?!?"

haha yes…i did a few combo joints as well, glue + POW, glue + cookies, ahhh it was wonderful.

got a nice jar of some glue samples to bring home as well that il post pictures of later, some organic soil GG, some dwc hydro GG, and some GG from joesy himself!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Looking forward to see the side by sides with the different methods. I just put my first Glue in one of my rooms, which will be ebb and grow. I will be running at least a half dozen outside in organic soil this year, so I will be able to see the difference first hand soon.

Jbomber79

Veteran
bet you get a nice yield outa the ebb's but the soil is gonna carry the mean terp's...
give and take.. :2cents:

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
just came off with a bed mostly glue and pulled some nice 4z girls @ only 56 days. with very little effort no dial at all. so im very happy with this girl.

the most unique thing i find with her is if I smell for that sweet sour chem type its there..if you smell for the chocolate type cream its there. really like the complexity something def. different me likes..I gave some to my kid with a few others and I thought he was smoking oil. it smelt just like some serious concentrate. he said thats that glue u gave me...

cant think you enough Josey... and my buddy for giving here to me.