What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

superjet

picture.php
picture.php
I went ahead and chopped her @ 58-59 days. I fed them pretty hard but they wanted more, and maybe a couple more days. i'll get her dialed. :biggrin:

superjet

@ around 59-60 days my trichomes were all white, a few clear, a few amber. best high, best bag appeal, best time frame ha ha. I don't top or pull leaves or anything else that might piss her off and with a near perfect environment and Co2, I think she's ready @ 9 weeks. I know I gots the cut and all I'm getting past 9 weeks is longer/excessive foxtailing, not actual bulking up. my temps were low 72-75 last 3 weeks, isn't temp related. anyways, just "my" preference that's all.

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
When I first got the cut I was advised to take her at 11
Even at 11 weeks the rosin is almost see through,barely any colour whatsoever. I'd be intrigued to see how long it would take to get mostly amber trichs on glue#4

REALPOTency

Veteran
gg4 S1 (from royalqueen)
IMG_20180225_235222_088.jpg

IMG_20180225_234959_874.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg
well i have strawberry glue from darkhorse and some phenos is very identical,
so i think this S1 is from original gg4 cut :chin:

the odor is very chemm with exotic background
and the bag appeal dry is amazing pure rockbud
i germinate 20, similar phenotype some variation in the structure.

the plant in the photo is the only one was have hermi tendencies in the lower and make 10 perfect seeds S2 , i try soon
:tiphat:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I got like 60 GGS1's I made. Havent popped one yet. Been to busy with lots of other stuff but I should pop some and see whats up.
Was hoping another member would pop some and do a run with my beans while Im doing these other projects.