What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 bud pic thread

Goats

looking great in here. i might just be getting a glue cut after all these years. looking at all the pics in this thread just makes me more excited.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GG#4 x GROM/Digi Bx1 - grown by Genetic Freaked under LED:

picture.php

Did not lose any frost on these ladies when the Glue was outcrossed.

dank.Frank

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
looking great in here. i might just be getting a glue cut after all these years. looking at all the pics in this thread just makes me more excited.

Its a real treat to smoke
About time you picked that one up. We grew it for years, and finally let it go about 2 years ago, after everyone and his granny around here got it.

I still remember the first time I smoked it. I was sitting out front on my tailgate, and it was as if my eyes were telescopic! I could see things far away very clearly, and scope in on them. My son was with me, and it affected him the same.

Im still working with GG4s mother, Sour Dubble. Its not as pretty as GG4 but smokes real nice, and its a great breeder. I make a lot of seeds

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still breeding with GG#4 outcrosses here. Have a GG#4 x GROM/Digi Bx1 male that is fantastic. Great plant that leans more towards the Chem Sis in the equation. I'll have fun with it at some point this year. I'm certain the offspring will be fantastic.

Sour Dubb > GG#4 if all you are looking at is headstash. GG#4 is so special because of the yield + quality it maintains. Very few plants put out the weight she can while maintaining such a high level of quality.

Glue gets her sour notes from Dubb for sure. That aside, I think Glue as a whole is more heavily influenced by Chem Sis than most people realize. Sis happens to be my favorite of the Chem family line and she really adds so much to what make Glue special.

Truly a plant that will withstand the test of time.

dank.Frank

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I just got GG4 back after losing her. The one i have in bloom is at 56 days today and I think I locked her out cause she’s not swelling up like I remember. :( I always take her to 10 weeks and just started with straight water so maybe she’ll pull thru :dunno:

That's awesome looking forward to the finished product. Currently have 5 under a gavita LED they look pretty happy, so so many tops I have a great yielding afghan skunk next to them and the gg4 looks like it's gonna yield lot better!

EastCoast710

need it back .. so sad i lost everything hoping this pheno hunt goes well.. hoping to find a killer pheno of everything i popped lots of interesting stuff will be started and journaled here... very soon.. weather is getting to the point where i can start..

FrostAie

I lost my mother and got a fake GG4 recently in mich. I have been looking for a honest cut ever since. A real nice before bed high i miss