What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GORILLA BOMB AND ATOMIC

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Wow I thought it was compulsory for week 5 haha I might swerve it this time then unless habit kicks in when I'm mixing my nutes

Yeah I'm pretty boring when it comes to nutes. 1/4 teaspoon of Jack's per gallon of water and that's it. I've used the whole Fox Farm line in soil and Advanced Nutrients products in hydro. Even used Advanced in soil. I still like Jack's best.

B

bigganjabud

Yeah I'm pretty boring when it comes to nutes. 1/4 teaspoon of Jack's per gallon of water and that's it. I've used the whole Fox Farm line in soil and Advanced Nutrients products in hydro. Even used Advanced in soil. I still like Jack's best.

I've heard nothing but good stuff about jacks it's like a 25lbs bag for £60 so I can see it's attraction mate so I'm inclined to incorporate it into my next few grows cos I been a bit of a nuts whore in my time I've used a good few of em

I'm on metrop at the minute and just dialing in everything cos I've moved to different water in a different area now

All good tho man seems I'm gonna look into it as it's water soluble and it works on pebbles aswell hmmm time for some research I rekon

Cheers for tuning in brother

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Your in hydroton correct? (or whatever they call it now, lol) . So you would use a different kind of Jack's than I do. You would want their hydro formula with their cal/nit supplement. I use the Jack's Classic Bloom Booster 10-30-20 .

B

bigganjabud

Your in hydroton correct? (or whatever they call it now, lol) . So you would use a different kind of Jack's than I do. You would want their hydro formula with their cal/nit supplement. I use the Jack's Classic Bloom Booster 10-30-20 .

I'm literally on the website right now and I've just requested a water analysis to suit there range let's hope that's still OK to have it sent here to the UK guv'na

Goats

You won't be disappointed with the jacks! I'm using it for the first time ever and will be switching to it permanently in DWC. DTOG is right, you want the hydro + cal not. I also use Epsom.
Simple, cheap and effective

B

bigganjabud

You won't be disappointed with the jacks! I'm using it for the first time ever and will be switching to it permanently in DWC. DTOG is right, you want the hydro + cal not. I also use Epsom.
Simple, cheap and effective

Nice to meet ya man thanks for passing through

I'm definitely leaning towards the Jack's!!!

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well smells are on the atomic are a dank fruity tropical skittles sort of smell

And on the gorilla they are a sort of chemical chocolate funk

B

bigganjabud

Looks great man. Leaves are praying to the light gods!

Cheers Mate I could do with having a time travelling device but for now I'm quite happy about doing the magic with a legitimate cross with the jw gg4

yts farmer

Veteran
Nice one mate, can't be long left now.

You going to do any pics without the leds on?

Do the leds make your vision change colour temporarily

when leds first came out a pal used to have 2 ufo type leds and if you spent more than 5 minutes tending the grow when you turned around your vision had a green or purple tinge, only last 60- 90 seconds.

When using leds have you got a target on yield, like if you didnt hit x with leds then go back to hps.

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Nice one mate, can't be long left now.

You going to do any pics without the leds on?

Do the leds make your vision change colour temporarily

when leds first came out a pal used to have 2 ufo type leds and if you spent more than 5 minutes tending the grow when you turned around your vision had a green or purple tinge, only last 60- 90 seconds.

When using leds have you got a target on yield, like if you didnt hit x with leds then go back to hps.

Peace.

Yeah OK mate if it's lights out ya after who am I to stop ya lol

OK il stay up and take a few for ya bud

Nah no weird blurry vision or anything for that matter as mine are full spectrum so not sure if that makes a difference tbh

As far as yield goes tbh I'd need to run a side by side with cuts in the same way but have a grow off between led and hps

My meager findings on LEDs are my plants love em and they ain't as weird as my hps tent also I rekon I might just do away with the LEDs if the current crop has anything to go by

I did do a hps/led run for one of em but tbh that was 16 plants in a 1.2 had a lot to trim then I don't mind telling ya

Also yeah man I'm lookung at about 4 weeksish

B

bigganjabud

Right yeah I should comment on smells

On the left the shorter plant is the atomic

This smells like tropical skittles crossed with ripe mango and possibly lime and a bit of guava if that even sounds like it goes together

The gorilla is mad chucking out a funky fuel piney citrus chocolate funk with a bit of an old school deep Skunky undertone

Still nothing to report apart from it must be getting cold of the night here cos I've got an autumn tinge to my overall colour

yts farmer

Veteran
Nice one bgb they look lush mate.

You going to have some fun testing these ladies out, hope there the dogs bollocks mate.

Peace.