What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goriilaunit 2K23 51N

pureice739

Those plants are beautiful and you did a great job! I really enjoyed the pictures, gorilla. We are about at the same latitude and im going to be throwing my belt into outdoor growing this coming season as well

KOMA_N.B.

It's getting harder to find regular seeds that's for sure! I'm trying to figure out what strain would be best to cross with the old Reibsi auto affie. I'd like to introduce some high mold resistance to it, but needs to be early. That's why I'm thinking of trying to find a nice freezeland or friesland male...
Good work gorillaunit, looking great! Swamp growing is work!
I have a good strain to cross to her …hashghani…from Scotia gold seeds 2008 …it only gets 4’ and maxes out at 5 blades per leaf and finishes 1st sept