What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goriilaunit 2K23 51N

goriillaunit

DSC03982.JPG

DSC03983.JPG

DSC03984.JPG

DSC03985.JPG

DSC03986.JPG

DSC03987.JPG

DSC03988.JPG

DSC03989.JPG

DSC03990.JPG

DSC03991.JPG

goriillaunit

how would you rate the aroma and taste of serious 7? cheers
I haven't smoked it yet, there are different phenotypes when it comes to flower structure, some loose, others quite compact. The smell is the same as Serious 6. I have done two crosses with Serious 7. So I can send. From Delicious Seeds I had SBR ev, eleven roses ev, Caramelo ev. For wetlands these varieties are not suitable. Mildew ate almost 70 percent of my plants.

bigbouncykev

thanks for the response. mould is a bastard but part of the game.weather was quite poor in harvest season this year in uk. did you run all from seed or some cuts? I got some sugar black rose ev and eleven roses ev to try next season. I will try find a nice open spot for them and see how they perform. Ive also got some HSO fast versions to try, white runtz, peanut butter breath and ice cream cake fast. Im gonna get some serious 7 and maybe mother them and run cuts. which do you prefer out of serious 6 and 7?

Latest posts

Latest posts