What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goodbye to the farmers market thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New TOU ?
Sorry didn't know that. Was a bulk email/post sent out that I didn't get ?
I usually don't re read Tou at sites after I joined, esp. if I didn't know they changed.
Remember, no more no more, no more!
(Sing to "Volare ! oh, oh...")
(Or what's that Phil Collins song with the phrase, '...no more, no more...no more, no more ...')

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Omg! I think i'm trippin... the first post of this thread is rated the most helpful! Thank you... way too kind.

huskerdoobie

So, Someone - we don't know who, did something wrong - we don't know what. They violated the NEW? TOU - we didn't know there were new TOU. Well, I guess we all learned something from this - did we? I'm still confused. I tried finding what GKG was selling that ICmag is selling. I could find nothing that I could drive to and pick up at the ICmag dispensary.

I think someone had a bad day and overextended their power trip to impact a lot of very fine and compassionate people.

Good Karma is not in competition with ICmag or their paying customers. For one thing I found out about and was encouraged to use ICmag FROM GKG. I would not have known ICmag existed.

I found this forum very useful in planning my 5 hour round trip visits. It's nice to know whats available instead of potluck.

Very disappointed in ICmag - who would of though corporate greed would bleed over into a good and just endeavor.

Good Karma Crew - I guess I'll have to start calling ahead instead - unless ICmag claims a monopoly on the phone conversations too.

Last edited:

salsaduude

So, Someone - we don't know who, did something wrong - we don't know what. They violated the NEW? TOU - we didn't know there were new TOU. Well, I guess we all learned something from this - did we? I'm still confused. I tried finding what GKG was selling that ICmag is selling. I could find nothing that I could drive to and pick up at the ICmag dispensary.

I think someone had a bad day and overextended their power trip to impact a lot of very fine and compassionate people.

Good Karma is not in competition with ICmag or their paying customers. For one thing I found out about and was encouraged to use ICmag FROM GKG. I would not have known ICmag existed.

I found this forum very useful in planning my 5 hour round trip visits. It's nice to know whats available instead of potluck.

Very disappointed in ICmag - who would of though corporate greed would bleed over into a good and just endeavor.

Good Karma Crew - I guess I'll have to start calling ahead instead - unless ICmag claims a monopoly on the phone conversations too.
I'm with you doobie , i only know about icmag because of gkg
I also have a 5 hr round trip to reach gkg and have done said trip BECAUSE of info found on icmag , very very general info from gkg , only asking about what strain , if mr/mrs icmag could have answered said question , i would have gladly asked him/her instead of using a middleman
Guess i missed the menu where you ask mr/mrs icmag questions about what strains might be available, or what events might be happening at my favorite collective , i'll keep looking :blowbubbles:

nobull56

ICMag Donor
Beating my head & wondering what might have ‘Brought the house down’, I had a thought:

Maybe the thread starter shouldn’t be a ‘Shop” owner.
So I started a report for clones (I watch four or five of them for N.Cali on ICmag) in Lake Co..

I hope you’ll give reports & take it over!

The name is 'Clone Reports for Lake County' and it is at https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186521
Hopfuly it will not ofend any1

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Friends I, as many here do, miss this thread, but I sure wish this thread, started by Rowdy, would get back to its original intent, the sharing of our love for Rowdy and her Collective. The speculation of why her original thread was closed is bringing a lot of negativity here that I'm sure Rowdy does not want and is really saddened when she reads it. Much love Rowdy..I hope to see you soon. DD

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran

D.D. Thank you for wanting to continue on with positive, good energy! Much respect.

Hey Husker.. Thank you so much for our wonderful new subscription to High Times and for contributing to our library for the members.

Thanks to everyone for their concern. We love you guys!
:thank you: ...to Gypsy as well.
Don't sweat the small stuff... like I said the thread ran for 3 1/2 yrs and I myself know it stepped outside of Gypsy's boundaries many times. He was gracious enough to tolerate all of the pushing for a long time and we want to be thankful.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Not sure what happen. but its been a pleasure.... im sure it has to do with security.. but not sure

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you SCF.. you've always been a gentleman and a scholar when we have communicated. I believe we had a few people who knew they were out of bounds and intentionally pushed it too far. It was a good run but the world keeps turning. lol So many good things have come from the market thread. So many great people responded to the thread.

It was cool.
:greenstars:

T

TrichyTrichy

really hoping gkg thread returns. :prettyplease: miss looking in to California and the people that made that thread so cool.

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Friends I, as many here do, miss this thread, but I sure wish this thread, started by Rowdy, would get back to its original intent, the sharing of our love for Rowdy and her Collective. The speculation of why her original thread was closed is bringing a lot of negativity here that I'm sure Rowdy does not want and is really saddened when she reads it. Much love Rowdy..I hope to see you soon. DD

Thank you to DD for turning this thread back to a more positive attitude! This is the direction we want to go.. Lets don't play the blame game or cry over spilt milk! lol I appreciate that we all loved the thread but we are all still here and part of same community. Lets ALL do our very best to abide by the rules that Gypsy has made.
Peace, love and really good thoughts.

S

stickey fingers

THANKS

THANKS

Rowdy, you and the Good Karma angles, I cant thank you enough ! Dreams do come true, beacause you guys made one of mine come true today and i cant thank you enough from the bottom of my heart :thank you: As a med patient i wish all collectives could be run with such knowledge,love and compassion, i wish you all the best good karama !

SPECIAL THANKS, GOOD KARAMA
RIP DR JAY

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Friends.. Harvest is right up on us. I hope everyone had a productive and successful season with wonderful medicine. We've seen a lot of new strains come thru in the last year. Its always changing & evolving. :)

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rowdy good to see you and hear flowers are getting plucked over there. I hope you are well and the Karma crew is busy and happy..DD

justalilrowdy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Doob and I hope all is well with you and yours and I also hope you are blessed with a bountiful harvest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts