What's new

Goodby MMJ.......

HUGE

Veteran
Well looks like the party is over. With the courts blessing fed run healthcare is here. Now what does that mean for MMJ? Well if the past court rulings are any indication, it means the end of mmj. Why do I say this you ask. It has been established several times in that the Feds position of mmj having "no medical value" is supreme. Your employer can still fire you if are a mmj patient. You can't have a CdL if you are MMJ. The logical situation shoul follow that if the Feds now run healthcare and according to them there is no such thing as MMJ, that they will either deny you care or deny you MMJ.

I would love to Hear from the naieve who think this isn't a certainty.

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well looks like the party is over. With the courts blessing fed run healthcare is here. Now what does that mean for MMJ? Well if the past court rulings are any indication, it means the end of mmj. Why do I say this you ask. It has been established several times in that the Feds position of mmj having "no medical value" is supreme. Your employer can still fire you if are a mmj patient. You can't have a CdL if you are MMJ. The logical situation shoul follow that if the Feds now run healthcare and according to them there is no such thing as MMJ, that they will either deny you care or deny you MMJ.

LMAO - you're the naive one if you think the Feds run healthcare now or that this decision will impact mmj.

Obamacare was damn near written by the private healthcare industry and guarantees them crazy customers, while forcing them to stomach some compromise on their most shitty practices that they knew they would get called on sooner or later.

Secondly, the Supreme Court has already ruled on mmj in the federal government's favor. If that decision didn't end the game, then this one damn sure won't either.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/obamasdeal/

Pretty straightforward look at how it went down in this Frontline episode, I suggest you give it a watch before you open your mouth again.

HUGE

Veteran
LOL, enjoy your sleep.

LMAO - you're the naive one if you think the Feds run healthcare now or that this decision will impact mmj.

Obamacare was damn near written by the private healthcare industry and guarantees them crazy customers, while forcing them to stomach some compromise on their most shitty practices that they knew they would get called on sooner or later.

Secondly, the Supreme Court has already ruled on mmj in the federal government's favor. If that decision didn't end the game, then this one damn sure won't either.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/obamasdeal/

Pretty straightforward look at how it went down in this Frontline episode, I suggest you give it a watch before you open your mouth again.

HUGE

Veteran
I completely understand that lying to yourself makes you feel comfortable, but it doesn't make it right.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
You can't have a CdL if you are MMJ.

Just curious about this-- I have been a Patient for years, and my Drivers License has never came into play-- Nor anyone I know or have heard of-- Including Truck Drivers...altho they still have to sweat tests--

MIway

Veteran
they had a case in CO where they were trying to force a person to either choose a cdl, or their mmj license, not both... don't know what came of it though...?

here, they just ruled that mmj still qual's under the zero tol policy of dui's... so if a trooper smells it, or your eyes look glazed over, or you show them u'r mmj card... they can force a blood draw, and if you even have metabolites in your system (which we all would)... zero tol policy is put into effect.

just off the top of my head... fuckers.

HUGE

Veteran
Edit DoobieDuck (There Was a good article)...end edit;

Here is a good article on the CDL issue. If you read and understand it you will see how it's the same that will apply when healthcare is made under fed policy.

Last edited by a moderator:

HUGE

Veteran
Under new policy the IRS is charged with making sure you buy insurance or pay the fine. They will have full access to your medical records. Do you really think they are jut going to ignore your MMJ rec? Or are they more likely to inform you that you are injesting a banned substance and will be denied care.

You people really think they won't use the power we just gave them. I mean really. Come on people.

HUGE

Veteran
For this system to work, however, the distinction between state and federal powers must be determined by the Constitution, not by personal policy preferences. A consistent application of federalism is not just a matter of principle or intellectual honesty. It is a matter of pragmatism, since the same understanding of congressional power that allows the federal government to pursue universal health care also allows it to yank medical marijuana from the hands of cancer patients.*

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I completely understand that lying to yourself makes you feel comfortable, but it doesn't make it right.

it has been over since prop 19 failed. Since then the hammer has been dropped. They were gonna do it anyways it just happens that is when all this started to get bad. The only reason they have not shut it down completely is because tens of thousands of rebellious growers that don't give a fuck what the federal gubbermint says.

They love the whole medical registration program. It allows them to make a list and strategically bust people as they see fit. registering with a government, as a certain type of anything that identifies you as different, is retarded. I would think people would realize registration is just putting your self on a list to be fucked eventually when ever the plan is ready.

I have read news stories about the FBI knowing about people growing or selling for years and they don't do anything until violence and "gangsta" behavior gets involved. The case loads are so numerous they bust on priority. Hence why I have no guns in my house, and never start shit, and am not vengeful. If people could just learn to be civilized with out police and learn to just get over shit there would be a lot less arrests. However most people are just monkeys that stand up right, and still feel that need to do something for revenge for something as meaningless as talking shit.

HUGE

Veteran
Completely agree.
it has been over since prop 19 failed. Since then the hammer has been dropped. They were gonna do it anyways it just happens that is when all this started to get bad. The only reason they have not shut it down completely is because tens of thousands of rebellious growers that don't give a fuck what the federal gubbermint says.

They love the whole medical registration program. It allows them to make a list and strategically bust people as they see fit. registering with a government, as a certain type of anything that identifies you as different, is retarded. I would think people would realize registration is just putting your self on a list to be fucked eventually when ever the plan is ready.

I have read news stories about the FBI knowing about people growing or selling for years and they don't do anything until violence and "gangsta" behavior gets involved. The case loads are so numerous they bust on priority. Hence why I have no guns in my house, and never start shit, and am not vengeful. If people could just learn to be civilized with out police and learn to just get over shit there would be a lot less arrests. However most people are just monkeys that stand up right, and still feel that need to do something for revenge for something as meaningless as talking shit.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
uh wasn't there a clause in that clusterf*ck about pre-existing conditions?

previously i was using cannabis...

seriously some shit is going to hit the fan ifn they deny coverage for canna users.
...and if the hippa laws are not somehow circumvented, who'd know anyway.

...but i agree that exposing oneself by getting on a list isn't too smart these days.

carry on growers!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
shit that doesnt even bring up the issue of legal gun owners who use MMJ and are registered....this applies to a shitload of people up in the mountains of northern cali, which is where the civil war will be fought for the most part...so they definately want to try and disarm all the pot growing gun owners up there for sure.

the gov is out of control.....should i start looking at property in panama lol..

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
In the Federal govenment's eyes MMJ was never "legal" to begin with. I have a feeling people who have been receiving their medical cannabis will continue to do so regardless, and any true caregiver will see that it happens. The cannabis culture has always been more or less illegal in this country since Anslinger, but nothing will change. We all know prohibiton doesn't work.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit that doesnt even bring up the issue of legal gun owners who use MMJ and are registered....this applies to a shitload of people up in the mountains of northern cali, which is where the civil war will be fought for the most part...so they definately want to try and disarm all the pot growing gun owners up there for sure.

the gov is out of control.....should i start looking at property in panama lol..

ya it was angry southern farmers that started the first civil war. why not angry cali pot farmers this time? Once one battle happened shit hit the fan. the country is so divided right now that a violent scuffle with the federal government over anything has the possibilities of leading to a civil war.

ForestBuds

MMJ is not going anywhere anytime soon. The government is us. The feds's position on it having "no medical value" is a total farce. There are avalanche of information out there to counter that statement. If you know who you are and do not let another label you then you shall take charge of your destiny.

Quite simply we all are persecuted all over the world. If it was not for MMJ in California... the progress would have not been that far. It was a small group of people who stood up and changed the world by bringing cannabis into the light with Prop 215. Nothing will ever contain it. Just like Silicon Valley and the LSD wave out of California... an idea/transformation whose time has come.

30hu0w9.jpg

9rkuur.jpg

2n1uxkg.png

4qhaj9.png

6swb9i.png

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^When i said it was gone I was specifically talking about the LA club scene is gone now soon. they had more weed clubs than starbucks. it is gonna change for a while. it can be revamped though. like you said people will stand up.

JHerbz

^When i said it was gone I was specifically talking about the LA club scene is gone now soon. they had more weed clubs than starbucks. it is gonna change for a while. it can be revamped though. like you said people will stand up.

A lot are gone, but good ones still stand :)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they will never shut them all down. The more they close their iron fist the more we will slip through their fingers.

Latest posts

Latest posts