What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good seeds in Amsterdam

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
they label you a clone farmer if you get get caught with clones/mothers in holland , and you get a chance of 4 more years of jailtime . Plus people get raided etc

on topic : dutch genetic game is really wack , theres a few real guys doing it but most of whats for sale in shops is bullshit
Yes thats exactly the reason for their wackness today. Before the clone ban nl had so good weed and strains. The genetic pool was completely based on clone onlys. So many years of selection and breeding gone... very sad

Thats why the dutch weed and seeds got worse more and more after 2007. And today you rarely can find real old dutch strains in the coffeshops at all.

goingrey

And today you rarely can find real old dutch strains in the coffeshops at all.
I dunno. A lot of people just like the newer stuff, and are willing to pay more for it. I'm sure a lot is still grown from clones.

Interesting legislation anyway. Really benefits seedbanks, many of which are Dutch.. :unsure: Hehe well good for them.

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
I dunno. A lot of people just like the newer stuff, and are willing to pay more for it. I'm sure a lot is still grown from clones.

Interesting legislation anyway. Really benefits seedbanks, many of which are Dutch.. :unsure: Hehe well good for them.
Sure there are some left but havent seen their real heirloom genetics since 2007. I liked their real old haze clones more than the new cookies stuff

goingrey

Sure there are some left but havent seen their real heirloom genetics since 2007. I liked their real old haze clones more than the new cookies stuff
Yeah me too. Though I'm talking out of my ass, how much Cookies stuff have I even smoked, not much hehe.

But what I meant was that probably the new stuff is also grown from clones but who knows.

Also on second though my seedbank conspiracy theory is kinda flawed, shops selling clones would also bring in tax money.. The law is just weird.

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Yeah me too. Though I'm talking out of my ass, how much Cookies stuff have I even smoked, not much hehe.

But what I meant was that probably the new stuff is also grown from clones but who knows.

Also on second though my seedbank conspiracy theory is kinda flawed, shops selling clones would also bring in tax money.. The law is just weird.
Yes for sure the us stuff is clones, too. Most growers dont give a damn about the clone law. Plus there is a lot of import nowadays.

I was talking more about the dutch breeders and clone sellers who havent kept their old dutch clones. Or lost it in raids or while moving. With the ban many good growers and breeders left the country to work somewhere else

pretty sure allot of cutting are still around , just not publicly .
But yeah if you buy it at a coffeeshop , 85% of the times itll be from a fake seed ,
then from the remaining 15% , another 85% is poorly grown lol
and i mean VERY poorly

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Do you know more about where those old cuts remain?

I'm looking for the old Cuts like Jack Herer, Silver Haze, Blueberry Haze, Orange Haze...

Cuddles

they label you a clone farmer if you get get caught with clones/mothers in holland , and you get a chance of 4 more years of jailtime . Plus people get raided etc

on topic : dutch genetic game is really wack , theres a few real guys doing it but most of whats for sale in shops is bullshit
Clones are really considered a bad thing and against the law? Does anybody know why this is.
Is this only for commercial growers and breeders or does it also apply to homegrowers?

Clones are really considered a bad thing and against the law? Does anybody know why this is.
Is this only for commercial growers and breeders or does it also apply to homegrowers?
keep in mind , all big grows in holland are grown with stolen electricity .
So if you are caught with clones ( a few wont be a problem but if you have more than say a dozen ) they could say you distribute em . so you are complicit lol

Do you know more about where those old cuts remain?

I'm looking for the old Cuts like Jack Herer, Silver Haze, Blueberry Haze, Orange Haze...
silver haze is widely available , might need a few tries cause you might end up with a cross , or a renamed other haze , but wouldnt take much effort to find . Even seed versions of silverhaze are pretty good and very similar .
The rest i cant tell

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Thx for your answer.

I already have the Amnesia Clone which is a Super Silver Haze phenotype. And most times when someone comes up with a silver haze its Amnesia at the end.🤣 This is one of the last dutch clones that's still around that I know about. I guess you mean the same...

The Silver Haze from 06 was something else. Just incense smell and flavor with zero fruity terps

Thx for your answer.

I already have the Amnesia Clone which is a Super Silver Haze phenotype. And most times when someone comes up with a silver haze its Amnesia at the end.🤣 This is one of the last dutch clones that's still around that I know about. I guess you mean the same...

The Silver Haze from 06 was something else. Just incense smell and flavor with zero fruity terps
yeah i grew the local amnesia clone last run
it sadly isnt the core cut , more like a lemony amnesia ( if grown organic,if grown with synthetics it comes out str8 garbage lol )

so, what do breeders tell the authorities where their seeds came from? The dutch have always been well known for their seeds.
same as coffeeshops : magical appearance .
Joe Pietri's stories might sound outrageous to non dutch , but makes absolute sense when you know the dutch canna scene ....

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
im sure she is
but allot of the big money people sell the 8week variety , and keep perpetuating the mythe that what they sell is "real amnesia" .....
its horrible
Real Amnesia is very rear these days few people hold it.
Whish I am one of them...Core cut its not real amnesia 100% or any close to it.
Original Amnesia I remeber like herbal incense...
But didnt saw it amywhere for years.

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
Nah Amnesia Core is the real Amnesia. Fruity Haze with nearly zero incense in it.

Lot of other Haze Clones had that incense smell/taste like Silver Haze or Jack Herer. But they're mostly gone (If someone here owns one of them let me know)

Last edited: