What's new

Good Karma

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First girl is just about to hit the jars...She doesn't really throw off too much of a smell yet. A couple of her sisters are making a real stink, they'll be down next week:)
picture.php

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo!
I know, she's a bit overfed, but she's really the one that I think will live on in my grow for quite a while...Her resin is way stickier and smellier than the rest:)
picture.php

picture.php

And another White OG that will be hanging soon...this girl kinda forms her nugs like KKSC...weird!
picture.php

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
does not show that she on a 'big' diet....leaves are looking topnotch !...not one yellow leave on her.......or you must of left them out of the pix,hehehe ....no serious...L0oking very sticky and delishious !!

I

idoreallytry

Thanks Karma! I'll be starting the flush on these girls this week:)

Mud, Chucky!:wave: IDO...nope! Whatcha think a clone fairy just brings me shit like she brings you?:moon:

Check these out...this is the #1 from two angles and one nugshot...I think this girl is going to rock my fucking face.

brother,,i will talk to the fruity lil fucker see if he has wings still,,,lol,,,i wanna see ur dubb and the d,, see what u did with it,,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mp those plants are ridiculous! karma really puts out some hits and you grow to perfection. well done man. cant wait to get some of those white og's!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Phil...Yer the man. These plants were a fuckin' joy to run. Seeing how many great girls there were, I REALLY wish that I kept a male of WhiteOG...bummer!

K

Karma Genetics

The white OG V1.0 is the white x sfv og bx2 male

The White OG V2.0 is the white x triple kush male (triple kush = FireWHite#6 X SFV OG BX2)

Yo melt those buds look tasty man, hmmm nice rounded nugs.

GOT DANK

Veteran
The white OG V1.0 is the white x sfv og bx2 male

The White OG V2.0 is the white x triple kush male (triple kush = FireWHite#6 X SFV OG BX2)

Yo melt those buds look tasty man, hmmm nice rounded nugs.

thanks for the info. can't what to score a pk. i still think this will be danker