What's new

Good Karma

D

DJXXPLATINUM

I COULD SMELL THEM BEANS A MILE AWAY.....LOL....NICE WHITE OG'S...DJ

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:) Yeah Rasp...they sure are yielders.By the resin content and the yield on these piggies, it may be tough to pick the keeper. Not a problem that I mind having:dance013:

Peat, Money, Ruger, DJ...here's your update! It's the rare HPS shot that you'll get from me, but it had to be done...this tent and I have conflicting schedules to say the least.
She's getting full! Pimp gear, Karma!
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a chance to run in and take a few shots that aren't complete garbage:) My apologies for not being very thorough.
White OG~ Day 38
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They smell sweet...kinda vanilla/lemon musk. I'm into em'!

This is the SFV pheno that I've seen pop up in other people's threads in this forum...she is ROUND and DENSE and looks to be the fastest to finish up...She showed the most weird variegation in her leaves, but she also took the least amount of training to bush out wonderfully...
She is the plant in the front right of the tent. Just under 4' tall.:)
picture.php

picture.php

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
No. 1 is just insane, so lush as usual, I forgot about this thread of sickness!!! Killer work once again MP > Subbed again!

K

Karma Genetics

Ha ha, those pic's made my day bro, very nice i know you got a keeper already.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HeY! Rasp,T,Cob,Mud,Ruger,THC...Thanks for swingin' through!

Well, it seems that everyone is digging the more OG structured #1 girl...she is ridiculous:) I will tell ya what, she is one hungry little piggy. She is rather underfed this go-round compared to her sisters. Even the clones that I took from her yellowed right up when in cubes, just begging for food...Next round I'll blam the shit out of her and we'll see what she's really got. Her nugs are coated and she doesn't take a lot of pruning to turn into a bush, I love it! The smoke is what will tell the tale and where I will figure out the keeper of the group. Luckily, 5 of 7 are cloned and labeled.

Karma! How long did most of your White OG's take to finish up? Thanks.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts