What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good Day A Reintroduction of sort :)

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Good Day My Fellow Growers / ICMAGers I have done this when I joined using my Social_Misfit handle

I am Dequilo I am sure some will remember the name from here or there

I started grow inside back in 2001 on the first OverGrow went thru the duck and cover stage when it fell

I had to stop growing for about 5 years as I had neighbor break into a building take photos and was calling the cops

had to rip an inside grow down and move it in about 30 minutes

so I brewed beer for 4 or 5 years I like weed better I smoked everything I had over the not growing time

I ran out and went to someone to pickup a quarter pound an almost had a heart attack when he told me

the price for commercial green block weed

So I knew I needed to start growing again as I will not pay for a plant that will grow itself if you let

worked inside on the low for few years and drifted to a forum or two

the problem neighbor got breast cancer and died so I moved back outside should have done a search here before joining

BudBunker, Way nice thanks for the look those tubs are too cool, the best of luck to you and stay safe dequilo
a post of mine from 2006 here I could have been me :(

my sad tale I did reg the Dequilo and may post with

peace and be safe

Dequilo

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Day My Fellow Growers / ICMAGers I have done this when I joined using my Social_Misfit handle

I am Dequilo I am sure some will remember the name from here or there

I started grow inside back in 2001 on the first OverGrow went thru the duck and cover stage when it fell

I had to stop growing for about 5 years as I had neighbor break into a building take photos and was calling the cops

had to rip an inside grow down and move it in about 30 minutes

so I brewed beer for 4 or 5 years I like weed better I smoked everything I had over the not growing time

I ran out and went to someone to pickup a quarter pound an almost had a heart attack when he told me

the price for commercial green block weed

So I knew I needed to start growing again as I will not pay for a plant that will grow itself if you let

worked inside on the low for few years and drifted to a forum or two

the problem neighbor got breast cancer and died so I moved back outside should have done a search here before joining

a post of mine from 2006 here I could have been me :(

my sad tale I did reg the Dequilo and may post with

peace and be safe

Dequilo
Welcome back again :biggrin::tiphat:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Hola Amigo!…it is great to see you kicking it again!…the future looks so bright we have to put our sunglasses on!…

lots of seeds here!….if you are gonna start an outdoor garden this year , lots of choices for your neighborhood!…

are you still up around the mountains and hills?..

cheers
big

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
@bigsur51 Hello My Good Friend I was trying to think the other day about all the places you and I

have posted back and forth over the years

it is so great to see you still kickin always liked to post with you

are you still up around the mountains and hills?..

yes sir bought place back in 1995 and paid it off in 1997 I could never find the deal I got again

real estate here is crazy

my property taxes are 660$ a year and school is 88$ and the state just sent me a 130$ rebate

on the school

if you are gonna start an outdoor garden this year
I chopped out 9 males so far and have 13 females with 30 still to sort but thank you Sir for the offer

I am going to break my seeds out and sort though them

figure out what I can grow out this lifetime and find homes for the rest, as we both know my friend

spring chickens we are not :(

Thank you for the welcome My Brother here is to a great outside 2024 season

Dequilo

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
no spring chickes for sure!..😂😂😂🏄🏼‍♂️🏄🏼‍♂️🏄🏼‍♂️

great to hear that you have an outdoor garden…always a first class garden!..

maybe if it is safe enough , you can start an outdoor thread on your garden?…

we may not grow this year because we want to take a break—-15 years is to long to be tied to the green tether—-we bought an RV and just had it tuned up for a road trip..

maybe we will swing by your place and spark one up!…

big

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
maybe if it is safe enough , you can start an outdoor thread on your garden?…

my other self ;)

we may not grow this year because we want to take a break—-15 years is to long to be tied to the green tether

I do know the feeling :( I did 6 last season it was walk in the park :) to me it felt like not even

growing

when I finally got back outside I realize how much work it can be inside, one of my problems has

always been seeds are so little

so lets plant lots and lots and kinda like puppies the become dogs

I find myself trying to mange 120 plants in an 8 foot by 16 foot room and having to work, work, work

outside I just grow them huge

we bought an RV and just had it tuned up for a road trip
maybe we will swing by your place and spark one up!…

that would be super :) always up to smoking the weed

be safe and grow well

Dequilo

Dequilo

Last edited:

CharlesU Farley

Nice re-intro, as you know I wasn't an OG type but I could tell you had decades of experience under your belt just by viewing your posts. And that was even before I saw your plants. :ROFLMAO:

Shame you couldn't keep your original nym, seems to be a lot of nostalgia for OG amongst the old farts, you definitely qualify as one of us. ;)

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
How they hanging bro?
Been a few years since we last talked on pg.
Doing well and cannot complain :) it has been a very long I was sad when Planet Ganga went by the way side

had a lot of good times posting there

So many folks from there are gone :( I have posted I few place I did like Toke City the Cash Croppers and

the Glass Ballers were great to talk shop with

Butcher Bob was a mod there at the time ;) it has been a long strange trip indeed

Great to see my friend and be safe

Dequilo

CharlesU Farley

I will see if the Mod can maybe merge the two :) did not search or I will just post with this one

I am confused also ;) back on PG forgot who had like three account and would post back and forward with

himself

Scorpio Girl I remember as one of them
Now even this old fuck understands.:ROFLMAO: I read posts in sequential order and respond, before getting to the bottom. ;)

aqualungs

Doing well and cannot complain :) it has been a very long I was sad when Planet Ganga went by the way side

had a lot of good times posting there

So many folks from there are gone :( I have posted I few place I did like Toke City the Cash Croppers and

the Glass Ballers were great to talk shop with

Butcher Bob was a mod there at the time ;) it has been a long strange trip indeed

Great to see my friend and be safe

Dequilo
Toke city was one of my favourite forums besides here and I was more active over there post wise with my glass collection back then. I got an email a few months ago saying the forum was coming back. Anyone know anything about Toke City coming back?

If my memory serves me correctly the Maximo hash thread over there had amazing pictures. I would have to check the hash thread but I think Max might have been over here too.

Good to see you are back at it, a divorce and multiple moves kept me away from growing for a few years there as well. Life happens but for those with the connection, the plant always makes its way back into our lives.

Latest posts

Latest posts