What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gonna be an outdoor grow

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
Just 1 of Brittany's spears. 20230921_175808.jpg the A15 X CVC feel greezy to the touch for a split second then the stickies kick in. 20230921_175503.jpg 20230921_175353.jpg

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i dont think she will finish before it gets too cold here ,this year sucked for growing rained every other day and chilly all summer .AK was getting bud rot so i chopped her on the 1st oct.
the COOKIE FEVER probably wont finish either ,im praying it stays decent weather wise so i can take them farther

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well the weather has been cooperating nicely its been high 50's and lows in the low 40's so Brittany gets a lil cold along with the cookie fever at night time but theres NO MOLD and thats a plus the A15 x CVC come down this weekend

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well the weather has been cooperating nicely its been high 50's and lows in the low 40's so Brittany gets a lil cold along with the cookie fever at night time but theres NO MOLD and thats a plus the A15 x CVC come down this weekend
The Britney can take some harsh conditions so you may get them to finish. Fingers crossed for you bro.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
im leaving that bitch outside as long as i can ,this coming week its supposed to be high 50s low 60s all week with night lows in the low to mid 40s so i got some time

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
I'm a lil disappointed, the 2 A15 XCVC ,COOKIE FEVER AND BRITTANY and the AK47 all have some seeds,I'm thinking all the rain and chilly weather may have stressed them a bit.i know this yr was not my bro shinning his headlights on my crop he moved in January. Not a lot of beans but enough to piss me off

Last edited: