What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gonna be an outdoor grow

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i have no idea how my plants got seeded but im very disappointed ,thai x cvc is so loaded i may just bubble hash 80% of it .i dont believe it has anything to do with truecannabliss's breeding .it might even have been my asshole brother warming up his truck @5am and his headlights shine on or around the tarp hanging across the opening to the garage .i really dont know but like i said im sure its not TRUE's breeding
i found out what happened ,my brother was being a dick and would shine his headlights on my plants at 5 am warming up his truck while its still dark . he was mad at me for some silly shit , i wanted to choke him when he told me a cpl months ago and confirmed what i thought happened

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
How you doing bro? Haven't seen you online for a while and wanted to check you were ok. What's in the garden?
hey bro all good here ,healty as ever . i got 2 A15 x CVC 1 COOKIE FEVER 1 BRITTANY and 1 AK47 growing outdoors this yr .i waited until june 1st to put them out .last yr i put them out May 1st and ended up with 10 footers i dont need that again ,it sucked balls harvesting them . got 10 lbs from 5 plants ,gave my sis inlaw 2 lbs gave my buddy in florida 1 1/2 lbs , gave a bunch away as xmas presents . sold about a lb 1/2 still got a bunch . hope alls well in your neck of the woods .
ill grab a cpl pics today when i get home from work

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
BRITTANY. 20230630_182521.jpg COOKIE FEVER. 20230630_182532.jpg

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear all is well bro, plants look beautiful especially the leaf on the Afghani Landrace #15 x ChemValley Cooks