What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Goldfinger' - Malawi Gold X Flo

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
I'm smoking it right now and listening to: Folk Is Not A Four Letter Word...

...this is some beautiful smoke.

Utterly positive but tweaked effect. Awake and calm. Warmth. Easy.

Thank you Elevator Man!

:)

I just finished reading through this thread. Wonderful work Elevator Man. I love the skinny leaves too. It is great seeing this Malawi cross. I have been eyeballing a cherry malawi x C99. I hopefully have some beans coming of a flo male put to a stable of elites. Great to see how well flo crosses out. I am even more stoked to try a few crosses after seeing how your crosses with flo turned out.

Happy growing,
CannabisPatient

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
'Utterly Positive'

- you can have that too!

Also...please do set up a seed company.

Also this weed reeks in the jar! Fuel undertones that fill the room. Resin is extremely oily as opposed to sticky. Berry top notes with fuel bass line.

What shall I grow next?

Hmmm

;)

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
OK, so a couple of quick notes followed by some images.

Goldfinger was pretty easy to grow. It HATED getting rootbound...leaves would turn a greyish green and generally look crap...I had to repot these plants 4 or 5 times to keep them happy!

It stretches like a moth*****ker!

Stems are weak and thin so added with a stretch that basically doesn't stop (lol) they droop over hugely. Staking/support necessary.

I pulled my plants at 70days (10 weeks) and for me the high is fine...not racey in the slightest...extremely positive and up high. Slight psilocybin effect. :)

Mold is always an issue in the UK outdoors...NOT WITH THIS PLANT!!!! 0% mold. This could be genetic but I feel it's mainly due to the long thin nature of the plant/buds = maximum air penetration.

Smells beautiful in veg and flower...mainly autumn berries with hints of deeper notes...after 2 days in a jar I'm getting some real pungency from her! berry top notes with some definate fuel as a bass note going on. She stinks...but she stinks great!

I got just over 4 ounces dry off both plants with another 33 grams of lower bud trimmed and ready for the bags.

With zero cure she is absolutely amazing.

:)

Put your hands in the air if Elevator Man should release this strain in seed form!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Hehe - endorsements all the way. I'm so pleased you like it. Are you getting the super-dry-mouth effect? Also does it crackle when you smoke it? With a proper summer that monster would have been magnificent.

As to the future, I'll see what I can do, but I've got a few new ones lined up!

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Thanks for the update man :thank you:
Awesome plant, I would love to try it too.
Great job growing it. :artist:

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Cotton Mouth

Cotton Mouth

Hehe - endorsements all the way. I'm so pleased you like it. Are you getting the super-dry-mouth effect? Also does it crackle when you smoke it? With a proper summer that monster would have been magnificent.

As to the future, I'll see what I can do, but I've got a few new ones lined up!

No cotton mouth yet...but I was drinking scotch at the time he he. No crackle either. But the buds are still a little moist...just how I like 'em!

If you want a tester...you know what to do.

Latest posts

Latest posts