What's new

'Goldfinger' - Malawi Gold X Flo

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks folks - I'm still soaring now, and it's getting late, but I don't have anything more 'relaxing' till later in the week! Though it's funny how no matter how tripped-out I get on this, I can snap out of it quite easily, which will be the Flo component working - it's really good fun, despite being a little intense. I'm going to get a few more seeds germing asap to try and get a new male selected to get the F2s made.

budchopper

white lines

white lines

I am not sure what these white lines are on the leaves. There are only two plants in the garden that have them. One is a Goldfinger and the other is a Thai. The Thai plant resembles the description of a "chocolate" Thai. I know that Flo used in the Goldfinger cross has some chocolate thai in it? Is the white caused by some bug or is it genetic?

Thai

Goldfinger

can only be leaf miners making those lines..pick off infected leaves and burn..
do not add to compost..

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
I try some Goldfinger from Raco and wow! This stuff put me really high immediately.. Good job Elevator Man.

I have two females on early flower now..i hope they finish killer like hell.:laughing: I take it some pics later.

Dima.

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Heres the pics

Goldfinger

P4131437.jpg

P4131428.jpg

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Wow man - they're beautiful! They must be like 2 metres tall? At least? Can't wait to see those in flower! Pheno #1 looks more Flo-leaning, if leaf-shape is the only clue. Looks like no crinkles though, which is good. I can't for the life of me remember which batch I sent to Raco, but batch #2 seemed more indica in leaf-shape, so I suspect they're batch #1.

I got some really good comments from friends who tried the last plant - very Flo-dominant with hardly any leaves, and a powerful, soaring high with literally hours duration. I'm really pleased with the way these are turning out - just have to grow out a good male now...:)

indifferent

Veteran
Stunning Goldfingers, I always love seeing huge sativas in small pots of coco, I keep trying to persuade EM to try coco, maybe those massive Goldfingers will tip him over the edge!

ElRubio

Veteran
Hi friends:
I could taste some EM´s Godfinger too... cured (pure yellow Gold) buds from Raco and it was AMAZING bro.
Congrats ElevatorMan, i dont know what batch was, but put me inmmediatily on, and very good flavor too.

I´m just starting to read this wonder thread. I pull up a a chair, a and fat joint.

Salud and good vibes.

Hey Dima, be careful with big monster or they will finishing to get you off to your home hehehe abrazos

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
'Amazing' eh? Can I quote you on that...? :)

The flavour is my favourite part actually, after the high, of course! I've had some really pleasant and quite unusual aromas so far, but my favourite is the current pheno, which is creamy, earthy, lavender and berries. Had higher-yielding phenos, but this one tastes divine, and the high is perfect, for me at least.

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
As for the coco, not yet - but, I switched soil brands, to Canna Terra Pro Plus - and the difference is amazing already - everything is shooting up, and bigger, especially the sativa BB, which was the litmus test for buddage ratios, and it passed with flying colors.

ElRubio

Veteran
hehehe
AMAZing bro, ´cause i dont know how to say in english ACOJONANTE, that is the more correct. Delicius....
I´m wishihg Dima´s finishes that 2 plants to come to test it again.
Best vibes

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"acojonante" hehe :D
I´m glad you enjoyed!
I have yet to try the other girl :D

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
So what was the predominant flavour/aroma?

I got very floral/fruity combinations generally, but always with an earthy/spicy/creamy background, that's more pronounced when a bud's broken up - it's really special, and the only other bud I've smelled that was close, and it was really close, was some Trainwreck that British Hempire let me try - not the 'lemon' pheno, but another one.

But this current pheno has a more lavender component that's really unusual, and very pleasant indeed. I've just got to get moving on some more...:)

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
Hiya man.Thanks so much 4 info.

I had to curve the main head of the two Goldfinger cause they dont see the light on the top. 3-4 days after this the colas turn again to up. This plants have an impressive hibrid vigor. And they seem to start full bloom now.

Big up EM

Malawi x Flo

P4221521.jpg

P4221524.jpg

P4221526.jpg

P4221513.jpg

P4221515.jpg

P4221517.jpg

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I wonder how theyd do if ya hit um with bush masters or open sesame before throwin um into flower....

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I'm not famiiar with those - what are they? Branching multipliers? I do use HALO sometimes if I can get a few plants at the same time.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
what it does is stop or the verticle growth and creates more nodes, I use it on my blue dream with good results.