What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger

F2F

This meao thai leaning golden tiger has fantastic up and trippy effects. F2s are in the works and will be explored as soon as ready. [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74919&pictureid=2048455&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
It looked more done a week ago, the sample from then was excellent.

Hehe. That’s the way with a few of these Ace Sats it seems - looks done then boom, reflower. Dubi and all the others seem to say the reflowerings only makes them better so enjoy!

Cheers
F2F

Naturalgazda

Hello. Today I received regular Golden Tiger seeds. We weren't home, so I'll go to the post office. I'm thinking of starting a thread. What do you think? It's 5 pieces. I'll wait for gender and leave females as mothers. One male will definitely be there. I'll keep that too. Then I make seeds. Maybe I'll plant three seeds for now. And I'll leave the two in reserve for the next crossing. Thanks for the advice or feedback. I have mothers under 250W MH. Flower 660W HPS. The box is 90x180x230 own production. Cultivation will be from clones.

Naturalgazda

Hello. Today I received regular Golden Tiger seeds. We weren't home, so I'll go to the post office. I'm thinking of starting a thread. What do you think? It's 5 pieces. I'll wait for gender and leave females as mothers. One male will definitely be there. I'll keep that too. Then I make seeds. Maybe I'll plant three seeds for now. And I'll leave the two in reserve for the next crossing. Thanks for the advice or feedback. I have mothers under 250W MH. Flower 660W HPS. The box is 90x180x230 own production. Cultivation will be from clones.

So I created a thread. The seeds are nice. I am delighted......

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=374952

Hi Dubi. It's been a long time my friend. I've still been playing around quietly in the background with this strain. Its by far my favourite. I'm currently growing the latest feminised version. In my latest grow project I'm working on selecting a mother plant to keep growing under lights. I just wanted to pick your brains and see if you can help fast track the selection process. I've got 40 plants outdoors in 65L smart pots. They were moved outdoors into flower 30/5/20. I took a clone of each and kept them in veg under lights. Needless to say I'm starting to run out of room with the plants in veg and i'm reluctant to take clones and start again. I was wondering if you were be able to help point me in the right direction in what pheno I should be looking for. In my last run I would break them down into 3 categories. Early flowering, Medium flowering. Both phenos were very uniform and similar in appearance and varying terpens and large tight dense flowers. And late/long flowering which tend to grow huge in size and structure with large number of small buds. This pheno appears rarer with probably only 2 or 3 out of 40 like this. The 3 traits i'm looking for in order are 1. Yield 2.Potency 3. Terpens/flavour. As far as terpens go I'm smelling tropical juuice, green Mango, ripe mango, narcotic gasoline and the rarest which is my favourite is passionfruit. Would you be able to help? Which phenos tend to be the highest yielding, which tend to be the highest strength and which terpens more desireable. I know it sounds silly but i've never taken the time to weigh each individual plant to see which ones yields the most. I just usually blend them all into the same bag. Any help would be appreciated!

Naturalgazda

Golden Tiger 2.0 regular seeds

Golden Tiger 2.0 regular seeds

Hello everyone. This is what the Golden Tiger looks like from seeds after seven weeks. The clones are in the flowering phase from today. Mode 11/13. Let's wait for gender. In the meantime, I will make another 32 clones and, if necessary, add them to the flower box. : headbange

Attachments

• sem.jpg
    sem.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 16
  • pohlad.jpg
    pohlad.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 18
  • pravastrana.jpg
    pravastrana.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 18
  • stred.jpg
    stred.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 21
  • lavastrana.jpg
    lavastrana.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 21
  • semenaciky.jpg
    semenaciky.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 18
  • semenace.jpg
    semenace.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 21
  • seme.jpg
    seme.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 18

Naturalgazda

Golden Tiger female from regular seeds. Flowering in progress. 19 day-11/13

Second image clones from multiple mothers. All in flower mode.

Attachments

• icgol.jpg
    icgol.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 20
  • iccc.jpg
    iccc.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 21

musigny23

2020 grow

2020 grow

I have two Golden Tigers from feminized seeds going. They always seem to be a bit ahead of the regular seed plants.

This one is showing one my favorite terpene profiles. A deep fruity aroma. Some weeks to go so I show hope dry weather continues.

VZ3NsOL.jpg
[/IMG]

7nLMA4V.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is my other one. Just now really busting out with white pistils. Also looking good. Slightly behind the other one.

lMplqU2.jpg
[/IMG]

musigny23

2020 grow

2020 grow

Two distinct phenos from regular GT seeds. I would say the left one is very Thai leaning and the other two the right is very Malawi. From the same packet of seeds. I haven't seen a GT quite like this Thai leaning one although last year I had two that also seemed more Thai but maybe not as much. So far so good.

bQJmZDA.jpg
[/IMG]

maconhero

Ciao This is a feminized golden tiger growed Outdoor from may until september in 1,5 L pot,after that i’v travased In a 3 L pot until yestetday now she got a 11L pot, she only get 4 hours pf direct sunlight. this picture was taked Today. Could be this one a thai pheno?

Attachments

• F52597F7-60BC-462B-A68F-2B032849E28B.jpg
    F52597F7-60BC-462B-A68F-2B032849E28B.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 23

maconhero

Ciao This is a feminized golden tiger growed Outdoor from may until september in 1,5 L pot,after that i’v travased In a 3 L pot until yestetday now she got a 11L pot, she only get 4 hours pf direct sunlight. this picture was taked Today. Could be this one a thai pheno? https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=550476&stc=1&d=1602786653

Attachments

• ED5EF062-FFE5-450D-A97D-FA204A6D92AD.jpg
    ED5EF062-FFE5-450D-A97D-FA204A6D92AD.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 17

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Hola a todos,

A few shots of my GT taken this morning. I'm at 37 degrees N.

Had a few issues with catapillars but seem to be on top of them thanks to using BT.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yesterday i added some BAC organic pk boost to the feed, so hopefully i'll start to see the buds fattening up.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
growing some of these this year.

is the high really as potent as people claim?

I guess i'll find out soon enough.

i'm late on this, but as a seasoned toker i really enjoyed the head high and the cartooney vision that i hadn't had in years. if i were to have smoked it after a month long break, i might have noided out... not sure. very nice and uppy with a deeper and heavier late development when overindulged, iirc (been over a year since i had it last).

as a novice toker, my partner (teeth cut on medical grade, strong but mundane american hybrids) was thrown into the stratosphere, could hardly speak. handled it like a pro, could have been a disaster.

hope that answers ya :D

(would love to see your description after a cure and all)

Naturalgazda

Golden Tiger

Hi All.

Clones, 6 days 11/13, Two days of growth.
0.7l flower pot, without trimming.

Attachments

• gt.jpg
    gt.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 21
  • gtigers.jpg
    gtigers.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 15
  • gtig.jpg
    gtig.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 21
  • ggtt.jpg