What's new

Golden Tiger - Week 6 of flowering begins

Zr-

Thanks Dubi. Havent got access to my camera at the moment but ill get some closeups when I do.

This is the closest I have at the moment.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Zr-,

Those flowers look very robust and full.

Are you noticing much smell?

I saw Dubi's comment " the aromas of the feminized version are much better in average than the standard." My just harvested standard GTs were very low odor even when they were resin coated at the end. The low odor levels are nice when the flowering time is so long.

Good luck, I look forward to them finishing up.

Wu Wei

Wow she is a monster, you have yourself a tree there! Much respect to you Zr keep up the good work. Peace :ying:

Zr-

It really has been an interesting strain to watch grow, I wasn't expecting to grow anything of this size first time round.

The smell isn't really noticeable on opening the tent, as you get closer or disturb her the smell is a strong citrusy mixed with an oily pine. Makes my mouth water every time.
The more oily woody tones seem to have gotten stronger the past few weeks as the plant has started to get more resinous. its maybe starting to take on more of a lemon pledge sorta edge, only much more pleasantly intoxicating smelling :p

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the closer pic Zr-

How is the flowering at the moment ?

Malawi and Golden Tiger have low profile aroma, it's not stinky like skunks or afghani hybrids. Good for discreet grows.

Tangwena

Veteran
ZR awesome plant mate. I am very exited as I have one on the go now about to flower and looking at yours has got my interest up.
Nicely done you will be well rewarded.
Tangwena

Boob McNoob

My own impatience led to a less than stellar run with the Golden Tiger about two years ago; I experienced three distinct silhouettes from five seeds that made it to flower. Yours is quite inspiring; I hope to give the two Bagseed Sativa dominant girls I have running now enough time to make a proper showing.

Attachments

• IMAG0216.jpg
    IMAG0216.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 13