What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger 3rd Thai Dominant version limited edition

RED 1

Thank you Dubi :)
Desperate to save her for a mite attack, had her indoors for 4 days
Thought I was going to lose her, then it all came together
Followed your advice, still in preflower transferred girl in soil,and,left it
to nature to do the healing
Fig tree is over 12ft.Hope it keeps it's foliage long enough
:biggrin:
Second outdoor, last one in balcony,now I found this spot

RED 1

Thank you Dubi :)
Desperate to save her for a mite attack, had her indoors for 4 days
Thought I was going to lose her, then it all came together
Followed your advice, still in preflower transferred girl in soil,and,left it
to nature to do the healing
Fig tree is over 12ft.Hope it keeps it's foliage long enough
:biggrin:
Second outdoor, last one in balcony,now I found this spot

:)

Attachments

• IMG_20200808_054645.jpg
    IMG_20200808_054645.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20200808_054608.jpg
    IMG_20200808_054608.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 52

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hi my friend, and,thank you
It is a different "game" growing in soil U.,I see it in your beauties
Glad I found a spot for my future grows

I would certainly feel the same way were I in hydro. When you offer it, the plants take what they need in soil and the more space they have, the more forgiving. Can’t wait to see yours in full flower.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks sorry for the long break but my grow went down the last weeks so i was a little pissed
When the first real hot days started i moved the pot to the center position under the hps and a lot of branches started to dry up. So i took the plant down with 16 week but from the look i would have let her go 3 more weeks.
So the herb is not as strong as expected but i realy enjoy the high. Its a dreamy creeper high that let me often ask myself "am i high" only to remember with a big smile "YES I AM". The kind of high that makes it easy to loose yourselfe in thoughts.
Should be best imo for loosing a day in a hammock watching nature doing its thing.

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looks very Thaish chilliwilli. I like that. GT 3 has a more gentle effect than the more Malawi influenced GT 2.
Did you keep clones ? Cannabinoids and terpenes easily degrade with excessive hot temps indoors and when the flowers get dry. Anyway, glad you are already enjoying her :)

Best wishes with yours Benoit, hopefully is a female so you can get a taste of this strain in a few months.

RED 1

Golden Tiger Thai Dom #1

Attachments

• IMG_20200813_041915.jpg
    IMG_20200813_041915.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200813_041738.jpg
    IMG_20200813_041738.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_20200813_041927.jpg
    IMG_20200813_041927.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 48

ULMW

Half way in to bloom and I have a jungle wall inside my tent!!!
Should have stuck to less is more rule, especially with wild Thai sativas, these girls would have benefited from being tied down during stretch and perhaps a SCROG set up
I did mh usual see what the plant wants to show me style. Once they go into bloom I kind of leave them alone after week three of stretching. Minor defolationn after that and plenty of time between final flush and harvest to make sure all nutes are gone. I am excited to have some Thai for Winter.

RED 1

Half way in to bloom and I have a jungle wall inside my tent!!!
Should have stuck to less is more rule, especially with wild Thai sativas, these girls would have benefited from being tied down during stretch and perhaps a SCROG set up
I did mh usual see what the plant wants to show me style. Once they go into bloom I kind of leave them alone after week three of stretching. Minor defolationn after that and plenty of time between final flush and harvest to make sure all nutes are gone. I am excited to have some Thai for Winter.
I would have been in so much trouble indoors with these beauties U. Call it their 'wild' nature,others growing alongside with them would have,most definitely, payed the price
It's a fantastic strain, but, space available should be in people's mind before planting this seed, and, appropriate growing technique for that space
As for feeding them,"light" seems to work(outdoors)
Thai for the New Year would be nice
Bud is looking nice my friend
:)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really tropical ULMW :) Leaves are a bit darker, but for the rest of traits (leaf form, growing and flowering structure) she is all Thai!

RED 1

Wild RED1 ;) They are going to be monster at the end of the season. Should start the flowering by mid September. Keep up the good work!

Hi Dubi
I've read your encouraging comments on my thread
Thank you
GT Thai #1 this morning
In tune with season

Attachments

• IMG_20200822_161128.jpg
    IMG_20200822_161128.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 48