What's new

Golden Diesel Seeds in the making

Skunkxx

Looking good.

Best wishes on this grow,

Hopefully you will get it all worked out and have a world class outcome.

Peace Out
Skunkxx

Yekke

Started harvesting yesterday, here are some shots :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yekke

The final yield is almost set, one small plant is almost ready to get chopped but the major ones are down.
Out of 2x 600W lights I got 960 grams.

Some phenotypes obviously yielded quite low while others excelled. I really hope my next harvest would yield even better numbers :)

Yekke

I've started a new tent with 10x Golden Diesel F3 #15 clones.

Going to keep it simple as possible, I'm quite busy with other projects so I can't work much maintaining.

So we're talking 3x 90L tubs with 4 plants in each and another 10L bucket with 1 plant.
I made a fully organic slow release stuffs soil mix and fluffed the hell out of it with 50% reused coco.
One tub I kept heavy but it has coco bottom for drainage so that's not 100% organic either.
Beside that, I consider this grow to be organic. The coco is well washed although fertilized before and the effect will surely wear off by harvest time.

All tubs sit on a draining table with plastic crates as spacers (really needed strong objects, the weight would fold the crap out of a 90L tub in no time and pots are surely out of the question)

I got a 16" fan hung from above and a vent with a thermostat to control the temps.

Carbon filter positioned in place but not connected yet.

I hope to upgrade the whole electricity cables and timers early next week for an even safer grow.

picture.php

They look a bit shitty but I hope to flip to flowering in less than a week - they are well trimmed and prepared for this setup, I just want them to throw some roots before flowering them.

Last edited:

Yekke

I'm having some problems with the lights so I'm using a 600W meanwhile.

I switched to flowering yesterday night so we start flowering today :-D

picture.php

Last edited:

Skunkxx

Looking good Yekke.

I just planted 18 more seeds that poped out good. I am doing these in soil I have been working on since summer.It should be great for this grow,Sent a sample lff to Clemson to see what they say about it.

Cant wait to see your finish
May the Bud God be with you.

Yekke

End of week 4

attachment.php

I'm dealing with very cold temps, 8-18. I really shouldn't use this place for winter grows :-X

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 20

Yekke

End of week 4, they are a bit behind schedule due to cold temps.

attachment.php

Almost ready for insemination :-D

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 19