What's new

Golden Coast's Chicken Coop Hens Roosters and there off spring

soopy

Veteran
You're more than welcome...Wow, that is awesome...a real living piece of history. How's the high from that line? How does it stack up to today's cuts? Very cool....

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
GC OG Sdog X Abusive OG
picture.php

picture.php

Firestax

kro-magnon

Veteran
What a great show man. I'm a big lover of lemon flavored weed and your "The Lemon" is really wonderful. Can I get some of your strains? I'm in France, it's a long way but post services are quite effective today.
Anyway wonderful job at teasing us.

gh0st9

Veteran
Yo Hr, I see you got a section up at FS, but no open seed drop spots. Planning on making any drops? That MMXII is killing me man, gotta grab some...

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
What a great show man. I'm a big lover of lemon flavored weed and your "The Lemon" is really wonderful. Can I get some of your strains? I'm in France, it's a long way but post services are quite effective today.
Anyway wonderful job at teasing us.

Thanks for thenkind words and compliments dudes. :)

check out. Firestax for availability this week

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you could I would like to know as much about your chemband regs and chemband fems. Thanks in advance!

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Hey there mellow , I crossed a skunk male to headband , I put a male from that cross on the Chem , phenos tend to lean towards the skunk and chems

So my question for you is, I have 2 Orange Chicken's that have been vegging almost 2 months. One is 2x taller than the other which is vegging much more tight. I've never been able to search down the parents and was wondering if you had some insight perhaps? I can post pics etc.

Have a Sour monkey going, and opened a SFVxC4 Afghani pack tonight to find it @ a 7 pack which is all good I'm excited. Have 6 Lemon Hp13's out there too not sure if the guy who got them took good care of them still or not. Cheers for your work!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
God damn!!! Just checked out your gear on FS. They all look so tasty. Looks like I know what to tell the wife I want for Christmas.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
So my question for you is, I have 2 Orange Chicken's that have been vegging almost 2 months. One is 2x taller than the other which is vegging much more tight. I've never been able to search down the parents and was wondering if you had some insight perhaps? I can post pics etc.

Have a Sour monkey going, and opened a SFVxC4 Afghani pack tonight to find it @ a 7 pack which is all good I'm excited. Have 6 Lemon Hp13's out there too not sure if the guy who got them took good care of them still or not. Cheers for your work!

Orange Chicken is Mandarin "Lemon X Fire og" X "Abusive og"
the taller i would say is leaning fire shorter one the Lemon
TerpeneTom has a great thread on the orange chicken ...

the SFV X C4 should have been 10 . ?

there are pics of the parents in my albums

:tiphat:

Orange Chicken is Mandarin "Lemon X Fire og" X "Abusive og"
the taller i would say is leaning fire shorter one the Lemon
TerpeneTom has a great thread on the orange chicken ...

the SFV X C4 should have been 10 . ?

there are pics of the parents in my albums

:tiphat:

Thanks for the tip about Tom will check his work out, haven't been able to find a lot of grow logs with your gear and the curiosity is getting the best of me at this point.

I haven't topped any of the plants yet, have you tried or have any recommendations there?

I bought 6 packs locally from Dunwell and the Afghani was the only one that was off count so not too shabby.

Vigurous plants for sure, nice leaf funk, clones all rooted within a week also. Will put pics up sometime if people are interested.

Cheers

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Thanks for the tip about Tom will check his work out, haven't been able to find a lot of grow logs with your gear and the curiosity is getting the best of me at this point.

I haven't topped any of the plants yet, have you tried or have any recommendations there?

I bought 6 packs locally from Dunwell and the Afghani was the only one that was off count so not too shabby.

Vigurous plants for sure, nice leaf funk, clones all rooted within a week also. Will put pics up sometime if people are interested.

Cheers

Nice..... if ya have any problems let me or Barney know. , love to see some pics :tiphat: