What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Coast's Chicken Coop Hens Roosters and there off spring

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
picture.php

ubi

i wanna go to that field!!!!!

hrpuffnkush killin it as usual!!!!!!!!!!

bout to take down some Chemdawg from work.... its ok ..... reminds me of the orginal.....
where ohh where is the orginal Dogbud!!!

S

sourpuss

That field is amazing! Cant be your work can it? Fucking amazing sorry for swearing. True field of dreams bro!

Got some lemon x alien kush, chem 4 white fire bx , white fire Tahoe, fire OG tang going on ATM.. chem4 wifi in chowmix bed already in flower and looking like a 50 headed mythical dragon hydra... no topping needed or training needed.. fire!!!! :)

Burnside GC

Hawaiian Guava X Alein Dawg regular seeds
>>>>> Lemon White Fire X 91Chem regular seeds
>>>>> Lemon Bubba x White91chem Female seeds
>>>>> White91Chem x FireOg Female seeds
And mmxii, 2 packs each

Fuck yea

soopy

Veteran
Mr. HRPK, is that "Dave" in your OG tag the Dave dude that was involved with the bunker grows? How does it stack up to the OGs you've grown out? What's your take on it, it looks retardedly nice, lol.

Your skills and plants are top notch, my hats off my good man...respect.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Yeah was in reffernce "DaveR" "originalgenetics" from the bunkers and one who made OG and many others. I prefer the original none reworked OG's. Some yield great but some don't but the unique traits make them worthy either way....

Thanks for the compliments snoopy