What's new

Gold Gardens..

T

Trinity Gold

Thanks for the kind words every one.

When the Brix level is high the plants get a teal look. You can find more info on plants , brix levels and how to read them by checking out Google...

onetime64

what are your foliar app rates for oxyidate and vitimin c ..... what do u mix them with.... i remember seeign a post a while back with it but i cant find it..... t

mule420

Thanks for the kind words every one.

When the Brix level is high the plants get a teal look. You can find more info on plants , brix levels and how to read them by checking out Google...

Your garden is spectacular! I owe you a thanks for the heads up on brix levels via Google. I have one plant, that is exhibiting that all on it's own, I'm feeding it the same as the rest... So I will take some clones of her for sure! And a heads up for those too lazy to look it up a high "brix" level it's means the higher the "brix" the higher resistance to disease and pest's... :dance013: Peace and puffs

mule420

what are your foliar app rates for oxyidate and vitimin c ..... what do u mix them with.... i remember seeign a post a while back with it but i cant find it..... t

From Nomad's thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetime64
how should i apply mycostop.... i was thinking 1/2g in 4gal sprayer and spray root zone and foliage....

also trinity gold.....
how much vitamin c per gal..... and what do u mix it with....
also how much oxidate per gal and what do u mix it with.....

how much brix mix powder per gal.............

You can find a post by me on the previous page about applying mycostop.

I stay far far away form Oxidate.

I use 1/2 of PVFS recommended amounts of Brix Mix powder and liquid.
I put 1/4 tsp per gallon Vitamin C

I hope that helps sorry Gold to step on your toes...

mule420

You're the man. Thanks a bunch. Google Scholar kicks ass.

Wow I'm just trying to learn the "ropes" Sorry to have pissed you off. I'm no "Google Scholar" Just a 41 year old disabled hippy trying to grow some better meds for myself... :tiphat: Apologies once again... IT wont happen again! Peace and puffs!!!

T

Trinity Gold

picture.php

T

Trinity Gold

I don't know. I just got the cut a long time ago and it wasn't known then and still isn't known. The original dude who brought the D.O.G clone to my friends wasn't very much on the up and up on what things are, and when he did say something was A x B you had to take that with a grain of salt...It reminds me of Bubba and of SSH but that isn't any way to come up with what is contained in the gene pool.

nomaad

Veteran
Sounds interesting.

Things seem to be perking up and deficiencies seem to be receding in my black boxes. Thanks for the guidance in my war on pathogens.

T

Trinity Gold

I'm sure some will make its way in to a jar for you. It will end your day for sure.

T

Trinity Gold

going to put 4 stakes around each plant and wrap with green tape for now, and when ever some Hortonova shows up I will ziptie two pieces together and throw it over the top of the plant like a big sheet to catch all the buds and ziptie the net to the stakes and hold it all up like a marionette.