What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gold country outdoor grow 2022

sacramental

Plants are getting big. Jagerschnitzels are first to flower. Schrews tells me they will finish before the direwolfs. Which is good because I have no idea how I am going to dry all of this lol.
6259CA93-C90F-4A35-BBB7-0A4B65317631.jpeg
8FD9DF70-DA11-4BC5-94DA-A5666F4127CC.jpeg

HHILL

i love the shape of those! you must have some spears shaping up. I have an Ancient OG f3 x (South Park Chem x (HA OG x SFV) that just starting to flower, a bit later than I thought it would, but is has a bit more of a standing egg shape. I like the sideways egg you have going, awesome!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
sweet flowers! wish I could plant me a crop in cali someday and grow me some monsters.

how how are your day time temps lately?

sacramental

sweet flowers! wish I could plant me a crop in cali someday and grow me some monsters.

how how are your day time temps lately?
Last week was hot!!! 112 was the high up here. Today we are in the 80’s. Plus I’ve been dealing with smoke from the mosquito fire! Almost got evacuated but we are currently in evacuation warning. Hoping we are done with hot days!

St. Phatty

Do you start the manicuring process by cutting it into 12 inch lengths that will fit in a 2 gallon bag or box ?

Then manicure down to bud size as time allows ?

sacramental

Do you start the manicuring process by cutting it into 12 inch lengths that will fit in a 2 gallon bag or box ?

Then manicure down to bud size as time allows ?
Sorry I never got back on here been really busy with work and all. Yeah I basically cut them down to fit into large 40 gal totes. About 2 ft lengths then buck then strip off fan leaves and buck down into large totes. It took me all winter to buck most of it down. I still have 1 and a half totes that need to be bucked down. I have 6 40 gal totes full of bud that needs to be trimmed lol. The season prior I was fortunate enough to have my neighbors do all of the bucking and trimming but this time is all me. Far too much work for 1 man with a family and full time job. I’ll be trimming till next Christmas lol
B1ECBBA1-1612-4D35-9F6A-3CBAEBD6FCC8.jpeg
4B08E8B5-8BAE-49EE-A844-2758DE1540D1.jpeg
0EA27615-C211-4A32-8A3C-C021D36ACF07.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Your hired friend, when can you start? I would like 5 of those totes, please. I don't even have to try the weed because I know it's killer. Thank you for sharing your work with us friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts