What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gold country outdoor grow 2022

sacramental

Hello all! Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Hope everyone is doing well. I thought I’d share this years garden with you.

Only running my 6 mounds again. Im running motherlode gardens seeds again as his genetics just killed it last year. Seeds germinated in small greenhouse in mid February. Planted beginning of May.

3 - Jagerschnitzel x Anchient OG.
3 - Direwolf

Attachments

• B2C00753-F947-4B92-A116-0F963FEBD554.jpeg
    B2C00753-F947-4B92-A116-0F963FEBD554.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 128
  • 75ED8BDA-F195-49BF-815D-874A792553BE.jpeg
    75ED8BDA-F195-49BF-815D-874A792553BE.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 121
  • 4B76C93E-1CA2-42DF-8C3E-FF49C48D26F2.jpeg
    4B76C93E-1CA2-42DF-8C3E-FF49C48D26F2.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 125

HHILL

Looking great! I wonder if the purple stem plant has a Snow Lotus dominate gene in it somewhere…

40degsouth

Beautiful Sacramental,
I’m really enjoying your pictures having grown the Jagerschnitzel x Aog f4 myself last year. I found them really resistant and unique in the terp profile. One of the plants turned a beautiful burgundy colour and was %100 resistant against any pathogen we get here; it’s the best plant l’ve found for a very long time.
Bit of a pheno hunter’s dream because not one plant was the same, out of a small plant population l must admit but at this stage, it appears the vigourous, purple stemmed one is the same as the one l posted up last year. Maybe if it has 11 leaflets it might be close.
After talking with Schrews the monster purple stemmed line is something he’s been working on and the Aog f4 male’s progeny throws to purple stems and vigour and it does come from the Snow Lotus.
The Jagerschnitzel also has purple stems and Bradley Danks cut is a stretchy vigourous plant that will grow to 12 feet tall and produce 2kg of dried product in Oregon which, he tells me, is really good that far north (45th) and finnishes around the end of September, in your hemisphere. Because of this l found the stretch came to a screaming halt, around the end of January ( July for you) before it transitioned into flower and l probably gave it two nitrogen rich feeds that l shouldn’t of done because I thought it may have stalled out in its seven meter cubic bed🤣🤣
I’m really looking forward to seeing how your plants turn out Sacramental because your experiences this year will definitely help make my decision as to how many Jagerschnitzel x Aogf4’s I’ll be popping, as your’s are finishing.
Cheers,

40degsouth

Beautiful Sacramental,
I’m really enjoying your pictures having grown the Jagerschnitzel x Aog f4 myself last year. I found them really resistant and unique in the terp profile. One of the plants turned a beautiful burgundy colour and was %100 resistant against any pathogen we get here; it’s the best plant l’ve found for a very long time.
Bit of a pheno hunter’s dream because not one plant was the same, out of a small plant population l must admit but at this stage, it appears the vigourous, purple stemmed one is the same as the one l posted up last year. Maybe if it has 11 leaflets it might be close.
After talking with Schrews the monster purple stemmed line is something he’s been working on and the Aog f4 male’s progeny throws to purple stems and vigour and it does come from the Snow Lotus.
The Jagerschnitzel also has purple stems and Bradley Danks cut is a stretchy vigourous plant that will grow to 12 feet tall and produce 2kg of dried product in Oregon which, he tells me, is really good that far north (45th) and finnishes around the end of September, in your hemisphere. Because of this l found the stretch came to a screaming halt, around the end of January ( July for you) before it transitioned into flower and l probably gave it two nitrogen rich feeds that l shouldn’t of done because I thought it may have stalled out in its seven meter cubic bed🤣🤣
I’m really looking forward to seeing how your plants turn out Sacramental because your experiences this year will definitely help make my decision as to how many Jagerschnitzel x Aogf4’s I’ll be popping, as your’s are finishing.
Cheers,

HHILL

Interesting, I may have to revisit my AOG f2’s again. When I worked my Ancient OG seeds I bred towards the Iranian side (green stems). I’m at f5 now and they are mostly citrus/clementine/floral. Next year I’ll crack some of the old f2’s and look for the purple stems!
Your garden is looking great!

sacramental

Thanks

Yeah the other 2 jagerschnitzels are green stemmed. I grew one fire lookout last season that was also purple stemmed. So far it seems like the purple stem plants are very stretchy.

Here is a photo from this week. Plants are getting big. Going to need to add some trellis pretty soon to keep the branches from breaking on some.
812C4DC5-3081-47AD-8374-79C90BA9E7A7.jpeg
D6ABE33D-DCCD-4223-8EE2-80DC75F2095B.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts