What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Going to throw my poop at nancy grace

1G12

There are several people on television that always seem to be pissed off. They are very annoying to listen to…and she is certainly one of them.
A couple others might be Judge Judy or the guy selling the Tax Masters service. Thank gawd for the mute button.

Here's an idea:
Someone should come up with a TV that you could program an ignor list into. Something like we have here on IC. So, if yur channel surfing & happen to hit on one of the folks on the list, all you get is a blank screen and no sound....but, the rest of the time that channel would function normally. :wave:

SugarShack

I also can not STAND Nancy Grace. Shes a heart less bitch that just exploits tragedies to no end. She should be taken off the air, what she does is awful!. I LOLed when I had read the thread name. Glad to see there is a long list of people who agree. I was just saying the other day to someone how much I can not stand her. Lets bring her down!! lol

I think the real lesson to be learned here is that a person has absolutely nothing insightful to gain or learn from watching any news program being broad casted by the FOX-tv network.
The Simpsons is likely to be the closest thing to the truth your ever going to find watching FOX.