What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Going to throw my poop at nancy grace

picture.php

Former prosecutor, what do ya expect. She is a C-U-N-T. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to read about her being found in a dumpster with her throat slashed. :2cents:

P.S. Did I mention I can't stand the beeatch!!!:moon: LOL

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
another branch of the wonderful fox news conglomerate :joint:

(read: O'reilly's long lost sister)

ArcticBlast

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
well I tryed to look up this story but could not find anything about it any where.
I have looked everywhere.

any one have any links to the story????

smallfry707

what did she say????

it went something along the line of pot growers / smokers are lazy and are always baked and didnt have common sense. to busy eating chips on the couch to clean up the evidence. It was a story about a women who got married and end up missing, husband is the suspect and he was stealing electricity and growing pot.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i never watch her, ever. but i hear about her all the time for her awesome political and social insight :joint:

yeah right
ArcticBlast

chidoctor

every so often i will watch a few minutes of her shit,real hardcore bitch. what we should do is what howard strern did yeras ago. have multiple people call in her live shows and begin talking on-air then flip the shit and go ape-shit on her ass! honestly it does scare me that she was a prosecuter,with her way of thinking i can only hope that whoever she went up against was able to hire a good defense attorney

Latest posts

Latest posts