What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

Stardawg g

25.JPG

Stardawg C , just dusted with pollen from a ugorg #1.

3.JPG
4.JPG

this will make the 20th hybrid i have made with the UGORG #1 pollen.

peace ..

DunHav`nFun

Awesome work as always my buddy......Hell......the only way you could tell if you had the real deal TW cut back in the day was if it had the floppy ass stems that still supported the heavy ass colas without snappin......

.Looks like the same shit to my old ass Bro.....anyways......

Keep strokin and.......

Peace......DHF......

JAWS

Awesome work as always my buddy......Hell......the only way you could tell if you had the real deal TW cut back in the day was if it had the floppy ass stems that still supported the heavy ass colas without snappin......

.Looks like the same shit to my old ass Bro.....anyways......

Keep strokin and.......

Peace......DHF......
ahh awesome great to here from you my old buddy, how you been doing over there ?.

ya man this wreck is the real deal no playing around. i got her in 2006 from cough-cough-err and i think she may have been with the texas underground at that time, not sure on that but maybe. ya the lats never snap but they sure as hell bend like crazy, got a few going now and there all decent.

awesome to hear from you brother ..

Akss

A bag of skunk is what got me growing some 30 years ago... green bud nice clean uplifting clear headed high.. was leaps and bounds Better than the compressed stuff which was the norm back then that mostly brought me down was so sick of that stuff...good luck with her...

Latest posts

Latest posts