What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

yup, just waiting to see where the hate and where the love comes from, im sure im going to be getting both before this is over.

HAHAHA ...

JAWS

ya the reverse went perfectly, SADLY though the chronic just never opened up and the dow did open but no pollen was dropping. over all failure for this round.

dropping the chronic but will continue to work with the DOW until i get a success batch of fem seeds.

thanks for looing brother ..

LouDog420

ya the reverse went perfectly, SADLY though the chronic just never opened up and the dow did open but no pollen was dropping. over all failure for this round.

dropping the chronic but will continue to work with the DOW until i get a success batch of fem seeds.

thanks for looing brother ..

May not apply because I've certainly had some sterile reversals, but whenever I've reversed, I always have to agitate the pods to pull out pollen. I dry it like a female flower then hit it with a credit card like I'm chopping up lines of whitey to get the pollen to release. Maybe there's still some hiding in there, otherwise best of luck on your next go around

JAWS

perhaps but its a done deal for this round, there chopped and sent on there way.

will make fresh stock and think about what i want to hit next, i am however no giving up on the reversing of the DAWGS OF WAR because she is just crazy good. going to be taking cuts of a bunch of things from this round, so next time i will have some good things to think about working with for the fem projects.

thanks for the words brother ..

Reactions: ost

JAWS

Chem D BC1
2-4.JPG
2-5.JPG

Alien Rose f1
1-3.JPG
1-4.JPG

Alien Tech f3

male
4-1-male.JPG

Alien Cookies f3

males
group-6 males.JPG

Lost Skunk

males
group-1 males.JPG

moving on ..

LouDog420

Did you get your alien straight from obsoul33t?

I've got a couple packs of his sour dub x Irene Alien OG that are next on the pop list.... Never grown any alien gear, so excited to give it a crack.

Happy looking boys there. Good vibes bro

JAWS

nope ORBS dont like me very much so there is that.

got them as f2 and i made f3 and there what i am testing right now.

i am in no way calling these alien technology because i did not get them as that. if ya see any one saying that tell them i am not at all saying that.

this is how i got my pack several years ago.

3.JPG

no mention of technology so neither am i.

peace ..

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
nope ORBS dont like me very much so there is that.

got them as f2 and i made f3 and there what i am testing right now.

i am in no way calling these alien technology because i did not get them as that. if ya see any one saying that tell them i am not at all saying that.

this is how i got my pack several years ago.

View attachment 18848499
no mention of technology so neither am i.

peace ..
This right here is why I respect you a ton. You say it like it is and are always respectful and honest. IMO this is the best thread on the mag. So much to appreciate. Hoping I can add to this when I run some rosa gardens gear got some of ur stuff I have been dying to run. Jaws Gear for the win

Edit: I wont post Rosa gear here I will do that on his thread. I will add pics of your gear here. Reread my comment had to articulate myself better 🙏

JAWS

im so glad this one is just about over, this was a crazy crappy start and i had metal issues through out this whole grow. the thrips did zero straight up damage but the 4 weeks they stole from me really messed my entire run out of whack. got a closet full of new and old stuff that i need to get into the 5x5 so ya just a little stress here right now. i hate to see them floundering in that closet but nothing i can do until some space opens up.

onward ..