What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

ZAP

ya pretty tine there, i would have thought with the dark matter in her she would be much bigger..buds looking tasty though for-sure..

DJXX

ya the JANE is still in hand and i'm about to make another piece with her, going to hit her with some PURPLE MAYHEM pollen most likely in the morning..INSANE MAYHEM f1 will be her released name!!!..

thank's friends :tiphat::tiphat:

Zapadra

ZAP

ya pretty tine there, i would have thought with the dark matter in her she would be much bigger..buds looking tasty though for-sure..

thank's friends :tiphat::tiphat:

Really enjoying the strain. A friend is about to chop, so I'll get some harvest pics too. I don't mind the size of the buds, I am sure I can do her better with some time.

Either way really loving this strain. Quick to clone, not finicky and really nice flowers. :tiphat:

JAWS

excellent and for-sure would love to see some finished buds from your friend when he's ready with them..

very nice :)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Jaws....:shark:

I need to look around more on Icmag.I did not know you were on here.Well Im in.
You have some sweet looking ladies on here.....A quick look.
That Banana Kush....Woof...great stable

ph:tiphat:

JAWS

thank's my friends for the kind words..

TRAIN WRECK OGEE fem

TRAINWRECK OGEE FEM
mother===trainwreck ogee
father===fruity pebbles og f1 cereal reversed

peace:)

Highersolutions

Veteran
So this is where your spot is. Gonna have to go check some of this thread out and see what you have been up to. See you around bro..

ChemmyCam

So this is where your spot is. Gonna have to go check some of this thread out and see what you have been up to. See you around bro..

AGREEEED! Howdy Jaws, I've been a long time fan of your work and breeding projects. I was just curious where the best place to pick up some of your gear would be. Thanks in advance!

Zapadra

A close up of an AS ripening. She has mainly been under an LED and seems to be finishing faster than her sister under the CMH. Too many variables to tell for sure, but she looks like she should finish in 50 odd days.

photo5_zpsftfeqrs3.jpg

Naturally if you want something done you gotta do it yourself, so I'll get some good pre-chop shots of the whole plant when the time comes. :tiphat:

H

HemperorsKnight

I had 100% success germination with your banana kush f12-13's i will be posting pictures and will update all way thru but jaws I have a question on this seed line is it ordinary for the sprouts to have a kinda putrid smell on the leaves? Like depending on pheno will it smooth out to a OG like or banana like smell depending 60/40dom : Ghost OG Dom phenos. Sorry to ask the question here I'm curious as this is the first time growing pure banana OG/banana kush genetics that weren't a bx or s1

BTW they're uniform and grow quick in the medium I germinated them in

Zapadra

Cut her down this morning. Had some lighting issues of late, so not as good as she could've been but I really love this strain! Will post a few more pics later.

2017-05-17-PHOTO-00000028_zpspqxfryrx.jpg

2017-05-17-PHOTO-00000036_zpsobgtmbvj.jpg

JAWS

looking forward to some more shot's of this piece and really stoked you like her my friend...

awesome :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Got some "79 xmas bud" going right now 3 have cotyledons exposed and anticipating 2 more to join them will post the progress here as I have too many active threads for diff strains already
One Love Blessed Be
:tiphat:
- Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

Corsaire

Veteran
Hi Jaws, I found 2 Double Underdawg D x White Hashplant bx1 in my stash, have you more info about this cross plz?

Best vibzzz... :tiphat:

DJXX

Veteran
Sup Jaws..look at the pic in my sig...you must play with her some day...really the best tasting sour ever and i have ran them all...hope things are shaping up for your new garden..DJXX

JAWS

CORSAIRE, sorry my friend but that's not my piece.

i have never ran either of those pieces, but they sound nice!!.

peace & good hunting :)

JAWS

DJXX, sorry brother i have no seeds of that piece so sadly wont be trying that one any time soon..

still looking for a really good SOUR strain, tried many but nothing really stuck with me here at the LAB..

peace brother :)

Latest posts

Latest posts