What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great..Is this the same cut as orgnkid banana OG cut??

Here is Chiquita Banana..
picture.php

JAWS

Hammer.

i have no idea brother, i had two pheno this the 60/40 and the ghost banana...the ghost i pitched and this 60/40 is the one i will be working with from now on..

unless something else comes along!!.

peace :)

H

HemperorsKnight

Got some jaws legend bc1 f1 going and I tell you it's a quick grower I don't remember how old of a sprout it is but her leaves are nearly as big as my gsc and alien kush f3 and it's gotta be at least a week and a half younger and the smells off the leaf are crazy good like a dank ass lemon covered in fuel and pine needles will have to figure out how to post a pic safely to show it off thanks jaws u breed some killer genes

JAWS

glad to hear some one is rocking that piece!!..

running the LEGENDARY PEBBLE OG as we speak..

LEGENDARY PEBBLE OG
mother===legend og cut
father===fpog f2 cereal

she's very tall with super stocky structure decent nugget's coming on now, were around 45 day's..the ones i have are more on the fpog side of things as far as smell but they have another which i'm guessing is from the legend..

some pic's.

peace.

JAWS

ahh not many ppl running her, how are you liking her or are you liking her??..never got much feed back from peeps.

ALTERED STATES F1
mother===girl scout cookies forum cut
father===dark matter f1

Zapadra

ahh not many ppl running her, how are you liking her or are you liking her??..never got much feed back from peeps.

ALTERED STATES F1
mother===girl scout cookies forum cut
father===dark matter f1

I haven't finished her yet, my mates' was dank af. I can see that Cookies flower profile in her bobble heads. Will keep you posted :tiphat:

JAWS

thank you very much ZAP i'd love to see how she does and what you think of her after some smoke sessions..any MID RANGE full shot's would be awesome as well.

thank you :)

H

HemperorsKnight

Just got some Decapitation f2's soaking right now will be sowing in living soil tomorrow so we can hopefully have some sprouts for the green moon this 4 20! I'm stoked let's hope we get 4 outta 4 germ rate. The only bud pic of decapitation I could find on a thread somewhere was the frostiest flower I've seen which is what gives me the need to have decapitation in my life anyways I will update as soon as it progresses

Blessings!
Happy late Ishtar! Don't forget to celebrate sex n fertility lol

Zapadra

thank you very much ZAP i'd love to see how she does and what you think of her after some smoke sessions..any MID RANGE full shot's would be awesome as well.

thank you :)

LEDs kicked my ass and neither of the two stretched at all. Small little girls with bobble head flowers stacking up wonderfully! I will keep ya posted Sharky! :huggg:

Here is another photo.

photo2_zpsqyle7ytt.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts