What's new

Going going gone vertical!

watts up

good work, nice design
:tiphat:

Thanks Avinash., Yeah im quite happy with the design, i would like to add another 1000watts but at the moment we are living through a heat wave and the temps in my room çurrently'are hitting 90F, so ill have to wait till the cooler autumn and winter times.

Southern toker, thanks man!

Farmari, yeah i would love to get rid of the tubes but I just cant, its just too hot 90F at the mo with tubes :(

Supernuck, yeah it took me, the 2 in 1 trimmer machine, two good friends a fridge stocked with kit kats, pizza, chips, coca cola and ice-cream and a whole lotta laughs 18 hours to chop these girls down,.... it was a good problemm to have:)

ANyways at the moment plants are slowly getting through this heat, probably will turn one light off for the moment.

Im helping a friend of mine with the same design and he is just entering week 2 flower, we are thinking of starting to bend down and tie to the net early and also lollypop heavily instead of waiting to week Week 3 flower. Guess ill see how we goes with it.

What weeks during flower do you guys like to lollypop? week 2 or week 3?

CHeers

Watts up
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

D

DHF

Respect.......Just the tip of the iceberg with stacked bulbs and increased plant numbers WU......

Keep us updated on your next run Bro.....Definitely a killer lil setup.....even if yas gotta roll with them fool tubes....but....Gotta do what it takes ta dial each individual environment , so......again.....

Respect for a job well done , and it only gets better with runs under yer belt with the same setup......bet on it......anyways.....

Good luck and.......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

Mister_D

Veteran
Thanks Avinash., Yeah im quite happy with the design, i would like to add another 1000watts but at the moment we are living through a heat wave and the temps in my room çurrently'are hitting 90F, so ill have to wait till the cooler autumn and winter times.

Southern toker, thanks man!

Farmari, yeah i would love to get rid of the tubes but I just cant, its just too hot 90F at the mo with tubes :(

Supernuck, yeah it took me, the 2 in 1 trimmer machine, two good friends a fridge stocked with kit kats, pizza, chips, coca cola and ice-cream and a whole lotta laughs 18 hours to chop these girls down,.... it was a good problemm to have:)

ANyways at the moment plants are slowly getting through this heat, probably will turn one light off for the moment.

Im helping a friend of mine with the same design and he is just entering week 2 flower, we are thinking of starting to bend down and tie to the net early and also lollypop heavily instead of waiting to week Week 3 flower. Guess ill see how we goes with it.

What weeks during flower do you guys like to lollypop? week 2 or week 3?

CHeers

Watts up

Still alot to catch up on, but i'll take a stab at your question while i'm here. I generally don't do anything during the first 40% of flower (3 weeks on an 8 weeker). Lollypopping and sucker branch removal is done 1-3 days prior to switching to 12/12. Sometimes (plant dependent) I do a light defoilation at the same time. After 40% of flower has passed I do weekly defoilation and sucker branch removal until all leaves with a stem are gone. As a rule I never take more than 30% of the total leaf/branch mass at any one time. IF for some reason you miss a sucker branch or two go ahead and remove them, but generally speaking it's best to leave plants alone while they are stretching.

watts up

Respect.......Just the tip of the iceberg with stacked bulbs and increased plant numbers WU......

Keep us updated on your next run Bro.....Definitely a killer lil setup.....even if yas gotta roll with them fool tubes....but....Gotta do what it takes ta dial each individual environment , so......again.....

Respect for a job well done , and it only gets better with runs under yer belt with the same setup......bet on it......anyways.....

Good luck and.......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

Hey DHF,

Thanks for the encouragement man!

Its been a learning curve but i gotta say its well worth it! and yep it does get better with more runs. I think by ny third run i should hopefully be able to ditch the tubes for winter and go bare bulb:)... thats my plan. Its hot here in Oz and so far march is breaking many records books for days above or around 90F so ive just gotta be patient.

Cheers bro and will keep putting pics up!

Watts up

watts up

Still alot to catch up on, but i'll take a stab at your question while i'm here. I generally don't do anything during the first 40% of flower (3 weeks on an 8 weeker). Lollypopping and sucker branch removal is done 1-3 days prior to switching to 12/12. Sometimes (plant dependent) I do a light defoilation at the same time. After 40% of flower has passed I do weekly defoilation and sucker branch removal until all leaves with a stem are gone. As a rule I never take more than 30% of the total leaf/branch mass at any one time. IF for some reason you miss a sucker branch or two go ahead and remove them, but generally speaking it's best to leave plants alone while they are stretching.

Hey Mister D,

I did have a read of your posts, thumbs up to you. ( just hard to sive through your guys crazy topics, but none the less a good read)

Yeah i totally agree with what you're saying about not touching them untill week 3 ( although at my mates place we just lollypopped at day 10 of flower, see how we go i guess).

Weekly defoliation after week 3, i agree with 100%, this last i initially thought to leave it to week 4 to start to deleaf, but yeah it can be initiated during week 3 (just not too much).

At my friends place we took off (lollypopped) about 1/3 of each branch off, or where we knew it would be behind the plastic net and would not get any light. I was all a bit of experiment but i think i definitely agree with what your saying wait till the stretch is done and then go for it.

Today is tank change at home into week two VEg and plants need some love so gonna get to it.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers

Watts up

ghostmade

Veteran
Hey Ghost made,

it worked out to be 1.16 per watt, which was Ok, though i know i can do better and I only had 28 plants instead of 32.

Dont mind that their is room for improvement though i like to have goals.

Cheers

Watts up
1.16 aint nothing to scuff at!lol thanx for sharing and 2gpw should b ur goal fwiw.awsome my first indoor run i wanna at least hit .5 gpw 1gpw and ill be a happy camper!any thing above that and im go ape shit about it here on ic:woohoo:.lol and way thanks for posting the op.peace

Latest posts

Latest posts