What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Go to morocco now for hash?

JColtrane

Cool beans! Icmag hook up's are the best ... no plans just yet, but have always dreamt about it ... and now I got a hash hook-up. Hmmm maybe this is a SIGN FROM GOD! :dance013::dance013::dance013:

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here maybe i d'ont have a stand but in reality i'm the basic of it !sir
:tiphat:

Yeh but you should listen to him.. After 50 posts you can private message.

Everyone on the boards can read your posts, it's better to be more discreet as far as what you two are talking about..

I hope you guys have more luck than brains :clover:

b3fr33

tabit77 is just telling you what you want to hear.

I've spent time in the Rif and know several farmers and locals there.

The best hash is after the harvest, so late autumn/winter.

In spring and summer, it's hard to find good quality, and all that was available was medium grade.

Seriously, it's a lot easier to find good quality Moroccan hash in Amsterdam, than it is in the Rif.

Sure, you'll pay a lot more for the stuff in the Dam, but at least you are guaranteed a decent level of quality.

If you don't believe me, then go there and look for good hash: you will have great difficulty.

The good hash that is on sale in the Netherlands, is made by families in the Rif who only supply specific coffeeshops, and it's not for sale in Morocco.

Every man and his dog want to sell you hash in the Rif, including tabit77, but the truth is that you will probably be disappointed with the quality, especially if you are into nice Moroccan hash.

hom

Veteran
Morocco is full of hashish all year round. You can score at any time over there. All you need to do is meet the farmers. They are very nice people and will take care of all your needs. Your gonna have to sit down and haggle and tell them what you need. They will bring in some low grade and you tell em no I don't want that one...I was told by a friend living there that it can take a few days sometimes to organise the finest quality(unless you have a solid connection), all the while you are staying with the farmers and trying samples and eating and drinking and laughing with them. It's a brilliant experience up there. For smaller amounts(up to 1 KG) your looking at paying between 70 cent and a euro a gram for a beautiful prroduct...usually hardulla(mix of different strains and very oily and potent). The more you buy the cheaper it is. As far as bringing it back to Europe.....it happens all day every day, on every ferry and plane. I been over there plenty of times and never got put through a machine. The safer way is to meet the farmers and they will put you onto their relatives who live on the spanish mainland....you can make that connection from the rif and then pick up in Spain if you like. Its a bit more expensive but also cancels the moroccan jail scenario....Also, they can be wrapped for an extra fee...the moroccans are the best caramello makers...its an artform. Fuck latex glove cut offs...leave that part to the pros...I also seen hashish in Morocco with NO HASH in it...hahahaha. They were pressing raw tobacco and some other adulterants in a 9 bar mould....they said its possible to walk through an airport with a suitcase full...if you get busted its all good as there's no hash in it....hahahaha. Thank fuck I aint seen soapbar in years...Whatever you do lad, enjoy yourself.

hom

Veteran
Also....Morocco has a vast selection of top quality hashish to choose from also some oils and extracts. None of the top quality smoke gets to Amsterdam. Amsterdam is a load of bollocks. Sub par pollen for 8 euro a gram?????/hahahahaha. Morocco 1 euro a gram for unreal super tasty bubble. Maybe 2 euro if your in Chefchaouen. Amsterdam has let itself down something spectacular recently. If you cant score something amazing in the rif mountains....you must have a mustache and a badge. Hahahahahaha.

b3fr33

Also....Morocco has a vast selection of top quality hashish to choose from also some oils and extracts. None of the top quality smoke gets to Amsterdam. Amsterdam is a load of bollocks. Sub par pollen for 8 euro a gram?????/hahahahaha. Morocco 1 euro a gram for unreal super tasty bubble. Maybe 2 euro if your in Chefchaouen. Amsterdam has let itself down something spectacular recently. If you cant score something amazing in the rif mountains....you must have a mustache and a badge. Hahahahahaha.

lol, I think you mean you "mustafa" moustache and a badge, hahaha :tiphat:

The best Moroccan hash I've smoked has been on the Netherlands, not Morocco, and I've spent a decent amount of time in both places. Sometimes you can find very good quality Moroccan in the coffeeshops, and excellent quality from private suppliers.

The best of the Rifman series of hash in the Dam is expensive, but better than any hash I've managed to get in the Rif, and the Rifman hash is a lot more expensive than 8e/g....(almost) anything that costs 8e/g in Amsterdam is not good quality nowadays...

I have several farmer friends in the Rif, who have large fields, and I also know some other people who live there and are well connected. Despite trying, I could not find top quality, and the only way to get better quality was to buy the raw skuff/powder, because they pressed it, and then I re-sieved it to clean it up; as seen below:

picture.php

Now that was physically very good quality and melty, but after re-sieving from what the farmers made, half was green-coloured trash and half was golden and decent.

It pressed into hash very easily and burned cleanly.

However, it still didn't give a decent effect, because that depends on the original genetics used to make the hash.

So one farmer friend said it was ok to choose any plants from his field, to dry and smoke as bud.

Most plants were full of bugs and I chose them based on looks and smell.

Once dried, they turned out to be weak to average potency, and one of the plants, that looked and smelled great, smoked like straight hay, so it got thrown away.

The thing is, it depends on the year too, because with open pollination in the fields, the potency goes down each year, so every 3-4 years, they start again with fresh seeds.

Maybe you've been lucky Hom, and have only been in the good years, but on the whole, it has been difficult in my (extensive) experience to get really good quality hash from the farms...

Edit:
Maybe I've been unlucky and only been in bad years, but a friend who has been there for over 8 years, and smokes a lot of hash, said that it's very difficult to find high grade, and he lives in the middle of the Rif, amongst it all and only a stone's throw from the nearest field.

Getting lucky with the genetics the plants were made from is important to, because it's not all high grade like a nice indoor crop, but it's just a vast field of randomness, in which the gene pool naturally goes to hemp over a 3-4 year period, maybe 5 maximum.

Those factors, coupled with the fact that last time they reinvigorated the genetics a few years ago, kids were coming up from the local towns to the mountain areas where the plants grow, selling the farmers bird seed as real cannabis seed; this obviously weakened the gene pool too.

By "quality hash", I mean it's clean and smokes well. That picture in this post is higher quality than 99% of Moroccan hash in terms of physical properties, i.e. melty, clean, presses up really easily, etc, but on the potency scale, only about 6 or 7 out of 10, whereas Moroccan hash I have bought in the Dam, both from friends and coffeeshops has often been higher potency. I know Moroccan is not that strong usually anyway, but I would much rather go shopping for Moroccan hash in the Dam, than in the Rif. Maybe if I was a major importer, then it would have to be the Rif, based on price, but I'm not into that.

Last edited:

coneconington

have you watched the documentaries on it there?

save yourself the money and get your own system, or hell, buy a pound of BHO and live the rest of your life in a bubble. They use old ass methods, that well, modern thinkers have moved well beyond. Imagine putting on a white suit and running through a garden whacking plants with yourself

yea, heheheh

That actually use a slightly different dry sift technique. Iv heard of that leather coat and running through the field to make charas, but not sure if it's used much these days due to being so wasteful. From smoking a fair bit of Moroccan import, it's always been really nice hash, well made, clean, taste/high both good. The only thing holding it back is the original plant material. An introduction of European (or american/Canadian) strains would really provide a boost to their quality, imo.
And also, op, dont smuggle large amounts of hash in a country known for being harsh on people for smuggling large amounts of hash. I'm sure Moroccan jails aren't nice.