What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Go to morocco now for hash?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont see how there is this huge risk, a risk certainly, but not as big as is portrayed by media.... and here, I am surprised.

and no, i cant buy any grade A hash where I am,that is my circumstances. Also it is my risk. do you think I'd have made this thread if doing that was possible (growing own or buying locally)

I've done similar before, just not in morocco, this post was just to guage weatherits the right time to do it or not (as id like to go tomorrow if i thought it was do-able), but I'm not, I'm gonna wait til sep/oc and take the risk then.

and ive no where to grow it with my current accomodation either,

risk yes, but not as big as many are making out here, having a body scan is way%%% unlikely, which playing by the percentages, is highly unlikely, and i am sooper cool in airport with this scenario, as I've done it before... just never morocco

when you have a love and I may put need, for my mental well being requiring high quality grade A or B cannabis it is worth the risk, the chances of getting caught are small and even smaller if streetwise which I am, doing a mission like this.

thanks anyway

bring a LOT of cigarettes to trade for anal grease when your getting gang-banged in a Morracan jail.

When I worked at Merrill Lynch my partner was from Morrocco (but became a US citizen), the stories he told from his cousin in prison made the hairs of my head stand straight up....it makes US Prisons look like the Hilton.

I am having a hard time believng you cannot find a local source as I have been all over Europe and it's not that hard at all to find it.

But I have a feeling you've already made up your mind to go...so...good luck!

mack 10

Veteran
Best time to travel to marocco for Quality hash. ie, after harvest? later in the autum( i hear they make most of their hash,3 month's after harvest, when it's dry and cured.ie, ready to process) In the Autum months,sept, oct or nov?maybe.i Would also love to go to the Rif myself, an possilbly will do soon. Keep it safe and let us know what goodies you find.Peace out, Mack.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Anytime is a good time if and only you got the right connections.
Speaking spanish,french or arabic helps a lot. Beware of scammers, cops and informers and please don´t go flashing your money around.
Follow your nose, always test your goods, haggle and finish the deals before being totally wasted.
Ask for a couple of different olive sizes(4 to 8grs) for a start and see which suits your throat the better.
You can catch a coach to Ketama and even before you drop from it a couple of farmers are wanting to show case their goods for you ;)
i won´t go through the trouble of replying to some of the fear mongering, if wise, comments post before because i guess that most of them come from hear stuff,say stuff.
The only problem that i see is that with those so small quantities you are not gonna get the best prices and the top quality hash ;)
Take it easy and be wise.

Rinse

Veteran
Honestly it depends what mood the airport customs are in,
Ive flown from Morocco and didn't even get searched,
I didn't have anything on me but I could've got a kilo through without even needing to eat it.

Like all airports when walking through the metal detector they can decide to let you through, or frisk you, lightly or thoroughly if suspicious.
If its in your stomach, they cant tell you have it unless they use the body scanners which I don't think are at Moroccan airports.
They have them at Heathrow but I heard its optional, you can choose to be frisked instead.

Moroccan farmers are sitting on kilo's of hash all year round,
But for fresh harvest i would go August - November.

Good luck.

Anytime is a good time if and only you got the right connections.
Speaking spanish,french or arabic helps a lot. Beware of scammers, cops and informers and please don´t go flashing your money around.
Follow your nose, always test your goods, haggle and finish the deals before being totally wasted.
Ask for a couple of different olive sizes(4 to 8grs) for a start and see which suits your throat the better.
You can catch a coach to Ketama and even before you drop from it a couple of farmers are wanting to show case their goods for you ;)
i won´t go through the trouble of replying to some of the fear mongering, if wise, comments post before because i guess that most of them come from hear stuff,say stuff.
The only problem that i see is that with those so small quantities you are not gonna get the best prices and the top quality hash ;)
Take it easy and be wise.

cheers paulo for some sound advice...

I dont have any connections, but ive done similar before, and i had no prior connections before going out.

Do you really think the farmers will be sitting on Grade A hash? i mean in india it is much easier to find grada A from october - dec... then it gets harder and can be hard to find in summer - you dont think it be the same in moroc? for Grade A?
cheers

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the hash in Morocco is mostly made from dry sift that's been stored since last season. so they should always have some hash around. in India lots of hash is made by hand rubbing the fresh flowers charass style. which is why it matters more when you go in India then in Morocco.

Zen Master

Cannasseur
Veteran
I was under the impression body scanners show thy physical 'outline' of your body, thus showing a few keys strapped to your stomach. If you were to actually ingest something, a body scanner shouldn't be able to detect it (right?), however an X-ray (far cheaper and more widely used worldwide) could find it in about 5 seconds.... if they were to do one...

sounds dumb as fuck to me for a 1/2 k.

is the juice worth the squeeze? Central Europe and you can't find herb or hash there? I call BS.

purple_man

Veteran
i hope you decide not to do it, since to many folks are already in the pen for smuggling... as well airports aint what they used to be. good luck!

better invest all the $ in a grow, ...

blessss
ps.: and if you do it, don't forget the vaseline and lots of $

Plutarque

Maroc
picture.php

DIY Dry Sift

In 1997 when we went to Amsterdam a local girl working at the Nirvona told us the best hash at that time was Moroccan blond hash that we could buy at the club Challenger.
It was a small club owned an run by two Moroccan brothers. She was not lieing, it was the best hash i have ever smoken as far as flavor and potency(excluding oil of course). I often wonder if the Challenger is still around....we payed $7gram at that time:)
Good luck, be carefull. making you own is probably less stressfull than smuggling. think long and hard before you deside to do that...

well I appreciate the helpful replys and take note to be very careful.. I wont be sitting there getting high as I'd be too para getting high while "on the job" of smuggling an illegal product in a land I'm not familiar with.... so I'l have to go by consistency and smell...
I really miss not being able to smoke good quality weed and I dont know anyone who can supply it. I can get soapbar but I'm not after that

and i cant go to the 'Dam now either as theyve banned it for tourists :(

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Hi guys something I am considering in the next month or so would be going to morocco, to the region where they make all the hash and get half a kg, eat it in latex gloves, and fly back to central europe.......

one thing im not sure though, is that it is really the wrong time to go as the harvest was so long ago, it might be better leaving this trip to october instead...... will there still be "chocolate" , to be found at this time of year or am i better giving it a miss and going to morocco right after this years harvests, instead? :chin:

You would be much better off going to Malaga Spain or anywhere in the Costa del Sol area or maybe even Seville. The majority of the Moroccan hashish comes through the ports or the coastal areas into Spain, better to try a hookup there.

tabit77

hay mate i'm from the rif mountains marocco,you can find hashish here all year round u just need a good contact

tabit77

You would be much better off going to Malaga Spain or anywhere in the Costa del Sol area or maybe even Seville. The majority of the Moroccan hashish comes through the ports or the coastal areas into Spain, better to try a hookup there.

you have no idea :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts