What's new

GMax vertical SOG...already running

G

GMax

Have you thought about rotating each wye, so the lower plants wouldn't block the next row. I don't really have the ms paint skills to draw it up, but I would keep the bottom row all straight on, the whole second row off to the left slightly rotated(maybe 45 degrees off center), then the next row set off the same, but to the right.

i know exactly what you mean, i have tried it and it doesnt help that much, i can adjust the wyes however i want, they arent glued. you cant really do much training until the third week when the stems have hardened more, otherwise it will be right back the next day.

i have never had a bud get smashed or ruined yet..

thanks for stopping by

G

GMax

...and though the wyes are adjustable the misters are not,they are in straight line, so if the wyes are offcenter then the misters will be....

first day of new batch
pic of inside and what the roots look like when the start flowering

Hey G... Im being lazy, it might be in your thread, but just a quick couple of questions if you dont mind. Whats in your netpots, or are they empty? How are the plants held up if empty. Whats your watering intervals? And finally what timer do you use for watering cycles? I m just starting to build my Horizontal grow. I have 3- 8' x 8" white PVC pipes, im thinking of 3" netcups with hydroton for stability. Ive got all my pumps and rez tank. Im just picking everyones brain on what to build. So many different styles. Im going to put sprayers in tube, but to keep water in tubes, or immediately drain. Im at the perfect stage for any input. Thank you for your thread and information!!

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy cow man that is absolutely ingenious and amazing what you have done with the pvc piping! Just awesome I love it!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
oh shit man looks crazy good setup and genetic also sensi star are full whyte from covered trik's !!
High class thread !!!
i'll be watching for sure..great job!!

G

GMax

squire: this is a aero setup and the netpots are empty they are held in place by a neoprene lid, no medium
I use a CAP timer it not digital but i love it and had it for years. the timer is set for 45sec ON 5min OFF ,sprays and drains, only the plants in the bottom rows are constantly in rez
gl building your system

Bueno time: thanks man that PVC expensive tho each of those wys were like 4 bucks

Killerweed: yeah i am excited to try her she was covered fan leaves stems everything, only a few more days before i can sample. still have another SS sister to try

She made some great hash too, i am still new to making bubble, i only had 3 runs so far, but only 5/15 were SS and i got 2x more and it looks way better.

here is some 90 mic dry 2 days

i still feel like my hash yeilds are low so any experts stopping by drop some tips

4.1 g total didnt weigh the leaf but it at least 100 g dry bud

wooden spoon payload 4bag 2 runs refreeze 2 runs

G... I hate bugging someone, but your lower plants are in water?... Do they do better/worse? I have to ask... sorry to bug... Like most, id like to build the best. But the best is just for my space/requirements.... Im just plugging info.... Thanks again

Hey man, that setup is incredible. I'm absolutely stunned at what you've managed to create there. A sweet aeroponic perpetual system, and if you had 600s in, you'd be killing your gpw too.

:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:

I hope you're still on the boards for your expansion. That will blow some minds I'm sure.

This looks to be a great show, so I'll grab some popcorn and take a seat.

G

GMax

squire the plants in the bottom do a little better but not noticably, they are only better becase the roots have more room to explore than the rest

007 thanks man 600s are in the mix in the near future and i a perpetual grower for life now, hopefully i will be able to break gpw with the 4s till then, it will happen ...stay tuned

killerweed ya it does look baller it never looked that good, its that SS for sure, she gonna be a regular in my garden from now on

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the set up and the style here G! :)

Great to see you're doing it your own way DIY!!

O and nice nugs too !
cheers,
red.

G

GMax

thanks red i glad to see you back i got popcorn for your show too

bs0 gangster is right, i got the nickname GMax short for gangster to the max, but when i made my account i kept the name but it litterally means gram to the max, now i just trying to live up to the name :)

stay tuned dried SS budhsots tom

G

GMax

budhots

budhots

starting the curing process on the last round....

here is the Sensi Star

close up

here Nebula

G

GMax

budhots

budhots

starting the curing process on the last round....

here is the Sensi Star

close up

here Nebula

close up

SS on left

the Sensi Star is the brightest green i ever seen, the hairs are super thick and orange and she stinks

i have sampled some from my vape and it is amazing the taste and smell are hard to describe but both very musky after a cure i will do a report

the final yeild was 106.8

five SS yeilded 70.2 of that averaging 14 with my biggest at 23.4

the ones after the next round are all SS so hopefully i can keep these numbers up, average 14g from all fifteen sites and break my record and gpw

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey bro the ss looks ridicolous well ...very nice bud and full trik's ..gonna be a great test !!
kick ass weed!!

B

Beerdo

Pretty sweet setup you built there. Thanks for sharing. I could see myself building one and sticking it at the end of the vert room im planning. That thing just looks like it would be fun to build and play around with. Sounds like your having pretty good results with those 400'sk and looks like it too:yummy:

G

GMax

update/smoke report

update/smoke report

first off this Sensi Star is AMAZING !!! I have never had a weed that i couldnt handle until now....

No matter what i smoke it in it too much.... first time was out of joint and me and buddy put it out halfway<never in my life

one bowl..too much one vape..too much

I am a very heavy smoker i wouldnt go as far too say it one hitter quitter for me but if you are anything less than a seasoned vet it will be....and it not that you are too STONED you are too HIGH which is my fav part about it and it last twice as long as anything i have tried

bottom line it on a whole different level than Nebula...and i still got another pheno yet to try

look-bright green bright orange very large and noticable trichomes

smell- strong, sorta fruity Xmas wreath, no lemon/metal

taste-exactly as is smells with a sharp almost peppery bite that stays in your mouth

high-long lasting very up and happy

overall 9/10 i would give it a perfect ten only i havent personally grown that many strains and all the "dro" i have smoked from other people and they called it such and such and it probably all bs half the time it homegrown at best

the real deal stuff is in the city and it either called DRO $20g or PURP $30g no specifics and most i know wouldnt go there, that purp is fire tho and SS can compete

as for the update

i let the pictures do the talking i dont do much different from week to week i am have high hopes for these next four batches yeild wise

sadly my best yeild from this is 166.5....there was nothing special about that crop really, it was all Jock Horror which yeilds better than Neb, coulda used a few days more veg and flower, etc... it was just consistent..no plant better than the other no fighting over light just each plant doin their thing and yeilding between 10-12g a peice

thats what these next ones are and SS higher yeilder than anythig in my garden so hopefully gpw here i come :)

here is my next one up it on day 55...11 Nebula 4 SS pheno 1

SS pheno #1 day 55

SS pheno #1 day 44

SS pheno #2 day 44

Day 28 on left 44 on right both all SS 1and 2

SS pheno #1 day 9

SS pheno #2 day 9 a little more branchy than #1 not much tho

top veiw

well thats it for now

thanks for the kind words 007 killerweed and beerdo

stay tuned...

G

GMax

bout time for another update

first pics of last harvest

11 Nebulas=119.3g
4 Sensi Star=40g
total =159.3g or .8gpw

bout time i had a good one, almost broke my recordthe last three were all bout 105 and it was starting to get depressing

the next batch had a pretty bad K def but it looks like it will do respectable, the nute recipe i use for the nebulas doesnt seem to work with the SS

this is what i been using per 6 gal rez
first week
30/60ml micro/bloom
5ml clonex
10ml sm-90
10ml silica blast

week 2-4
40/80ml micro/bloom
10ml gen organic calmg
10ml sm-90
10ml silica blast

week 4-6
30/60 ml micro/bloom
10ml GO calmg
1/8 tsp koolbloom powder
10ml sm-90
10ml silica blast

tips and improvements welcome, i heard that General Organics calmg is kinda weak but i like the extra molasses..maybe i should use more

here is the batch up next, i started using florakleen the first few days to jumpstart again to jumpstart the flsuh, may do it a little too quick...only 1 TBS per 6 gal

day 57 all SS

day 41 all SS

day 22 all SS

and top view

only three in there right now other one getting cleaned and ready

that it for now...

Latest posts

Latest posts