What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Globalists are pushing for WAR

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
They have stolen elections to put their people in place all over the globe. Where they cannot do so, they demonize the leaders and instigate war against the country.

Russia and Putin are in the globalists crosshairs. Putin and Russia, unlike the pussies here in the USA and the rest of the western fat lazy world, will resist. WAR

There may be hope with people waking up to this vax mandate BS. Canadian Truckers are convoying to Ottawa, where Trudeau has gone into hiding. Good for the truckers.

The globalists turn the trucker's anger over vax mandates into "Russia, and especially Putin' is behind this. Anybody watching the news has been brainwashed into thinking Putin is going to start a war. NO, the globalists are pushing Russia into a corner. That idiot xiden will let his controllers steer him into war, America will get spanked and embarassed (again - fuck yon milley), and let's hope it stops at that.

Globalists control the media. Idiots believe what they are being told by it. Much suffering for the people is what the globalist pigs have in mind as their greed has no end. These tee vee news readers probably don't even remember what they read off the screen afterwards. Mindless robots with a pulse.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1487467556743127045

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh the rich delicious irony of the guy who calls everyone commies making a pro-putin statement...i'm sure your new hammer and sickle tramp stamp is lovely comrade:D

Hempy McNoodle

They have stolen elections to put their people in place all over the globe. Where they cannot do so, they demonize the leaders and instigate war against the country.

Russia and Putin are in the globalists crosshairs. Putin and Russia, unlike the pussies here in the USA and the rest of the western fat lazy world, will resist. WAR

There may be hope with people waking up to this vax mandate BS. Canadian Truckers are convoying to Ottawa, where Trudeau has gone into hiding. Good for the truckers.

The globalists turn the trucker's anger over vax mandates into "Russia, and especially Putin' is behind this. Anybody watching the news has been brainwashed into thinking Putin is going to start a war. NO, the globalists are pushing Russia into a corner. That idiot xiden will let his controllers steer him into war, America will get spanked and embarassed (again - fuck yon milley), and let's hope it stops at that.

Globalists control the media. Idiots believe what they are being told by it. Much suffering for the people is what the globalist pigs have in mind as their greed has no end. These tee vee news readers probably don't even remember what they read off the screen afterwards. Mindless robots with a pulse.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1487467556743127045

The truckers are heading to DC next.

EastCoastGambit

Putin's troops are lined up on the Ukrainian border. There has been a quiet war going on there for awhile, since around 2014 particularly in the Donbas Region where there are Russian backed Ukrainian separatists. No one is baiting him, Putin feels like it is his legacy to elevate Russia's position as the county has lost its global standing since the Cold War and the formation of NATO. He certainly doesn't like the amount of aid funneling to Ukraine and also will not accept them joining NATO. Doesn't appear the NATO wants to welcome Ukraine regardless. Yes Globalists likely don't want to give Russia any power, I'm sure they don't want N. Korea to have any either, you know why, because they are unstable and unpredictable and not welcome to the party. Germany is a Globalist nation (Merkel) yet they have this huge gas pipeline agreement with Russia so your argument overlooks that part of it.

A reality is in the connected World when resources are appearing to about to run out (fuel, water, farmland) things are going to get hairy (conflict, war) unfortunately this appears to just be human nature. Maybe we can collectively get our heads out of our asses and start focusing on what might be crucial for continued survival which would be alternative energy, population reduction, adapting to climate change, and demilitarization. It will take a rapid and total change in consciousness to get there.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
In 2014 the globalists threw a fake election and the orange revolution in Ukraine. Xiden and his boy hunter took full advantage. Remember the 1.5 billion xiden used as a threat against Ukraine if they didn't fire the prosecutor looking into the xiden corruption? He was only VP, but that admin was deeply controlled by the globalists.

BTW, the Norks got their nukes and missiles from Ukraine. The country was being starved and the factories couldn't pay the scientists and workers. The country needed coal to survive. Oboma had applied the screws to get the gov't replaced. The Norks traded coal for the toys, and here we are.

The globalists tried a bogus election in 2020, or so I have read, in Belurus. The president there is wise to the globalist's tricks, and has invited in the only ones he can count on to help.

The American media is whipping up the public into the big fear of the bear. At least that is the vibe I get from some vids I see. War is their desire. Why are we so whipped up over Ukraine? Nobody I talk with wants a BS war somewhere else, and especially against Russia. I wish Jump117 was still around.

44:86N

A reality is in the connected World when resources are appearing to about to run out (fuel, water, farmland) things are going to get hairy (conflict, war) unfortunately this appears to just be human nature. Maybe we can collectively get our heads out of our asses and start focusing on what might be crucial for continued survival which would be alternative energy, population reduction, adapting to climate change, and demilitarization. It will take a rapid and total change in consciousness to get there.

Not quite there yet, but we're getting close. My own big concern is a major heat wave in the "bread basket" regions. What was a very strong, 2 year long La Nina, is breaking down. And there were record heat waves across the globe.

The next El Nino is going to be a beast. Corn dies in the field at 114F after 30 minutes of exposure. Not sure about the tolerance of wheat, ect.

Apparently (I have not delved deeper into this), China is now stockpiling food. And all the infrastructure and cities they built over the last decade --- INLAND???? Looks to me like they are taking advantage of the Western predilection for SELF ABSORPTION to, uh, weather the COMING STORM (to borrow a phrase). I'm not a fan of totalitarian governments, but at least China seems to be governing, instead of pandering to popularity contests or playing tired out games that will benefit no one except the dumb shit oligarchs. What was that old quote from somewhere like the bible? "Man without Vision shall perish?"

That describes the the current situation perfectly. Let's all watch the old men REALLY fuck things up, that's better than what's coming down the pipes anyway.

Yeah, the Age of Limits is upon us.

Get your seeds now.

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran

Not quite there yet, but we're getting close. My own big concern is a major heat wave in the "bread basket" regions. What was a very strong, 2 year long La Nina, is breaking down. And there were record heat waves across the globe.

The next El Nino is going to be a beast. Corn dies in the field at 114F after 30 minutes of exposure. Not sure about the tolerance of wheat, ect.

Apparently (I have not delved deeper into this), China is now stockpiling food. And all the infrastructure and cities they built over the last decade --- INLAND???? Looks to me like they are taking advantage of the Western predilection for SELF ABSORPTION to, uh, weather the COMING STORM (to borrow a phrase). I'm not a fan of totalitarian governments, but at least China seems to be governing, instead of pandering to popularity contests or playing tired out games that will benefit no one except the dumb shit oligarchs. What was that old quote from somewhere like the bible? "Man without Vision shall perish?"

That describes the the current situation perfectly. Let's all watch the old men REALLY fuck things up, that's better than what's coming down the pipes anyway.

Yeah, the Age of Limits is upon us.

Get your seeds now.

Yes China has been stockpiling wheat, rice, etc for some time and has an estimated 18 months worth

Meanwhile the Ogallala aquifer is being drunk dry by cattle and the Saudis are gulping it down to grow the alfalfa for their cattle

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
China found the way into the American political theater - money. Xiden is up to his neck, which is why he is so focused on Eastern Europe. The amount of American military material that has been moved along Russia's western border over the last decade (started under oboma) is staggering. Soros is funding the eastern Europe activity.

Xiden was sale, and the chicoms bought him.

EastCoastGambit

China and the US are co-dependent. Where would China be without the US buying all their cheap wares? Not that I want anyone to be ignorant of things that are going on and hidden global agendas and whatever, but in reality what can anyone do about these things? I try not to worry or obsess about stuff that is entirely out of my control, kind of helps my happiness levels.

Amynamous

China found the way into the American political theater - money. Xiden is up to his neck, which is why he is so focused on Eastern Europe. The amount of American military material that has been moved along Russia's western border over the last decade (started under oboma) is staggering. Soros is funding the eastern Europe activity.

Blah, blah, blah about Biden and China, when it was the last guy who had a Chinese bank account, his daughter was receiving patents and trademarks from China like they were handing out rice balls for the Lunar New Year and the boys were borrowing hundreds of millions from Chinese banks for “business” deals. lol
At least post specifics regarding Joe and his China deals, as I’d like to know more.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran

While you're right about George Soros, I believe he basically controls and funds the left side of things you have to realise the right is controlled also, with Henry Kissinger at the helm. I believe he was the one who put Putin in charge, I think the whole thing is theatre, with him setup as a boogeyman figure. The whole thing reminds me of the 1930s again.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Putin ought to hypersonic missile klaus and the Davos/Bilderberg crowd. Might put an end to this crap.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yes China has been stockpiling wheat, rice, etc for some time and has an estimated 18 months worth

Meanwhile the Ogallala aquifer is being drunk dry by cattle and the Saudis are gulping it down to grow the alfalfa for their cattle

you are right as rain about how we are wasting shitloads of our water. we irrigate for crops in places where they could not otherwise be grown (looking at YOU, California), subsidize crop/products that get wasted to "support prices" (ever read how much milk is poured out?), kill and burn/bury thousands of hogs because they are TOO BIG to "efficiently" butcher (nothing over 250 lbs can be done at meat-packing plants). and this is not counting how much groundwater is polluted by fracking in the oil fields. fuck gas and oil, i'd be investing in water & desalination technology if truly in it for the long haul...this shit has been going on for decades.🤬

Latest posts

Latest posts