What's new

Global Pacific Nutirents Test

GPN

they look amazing. Thanks so much for calling and letting me know, we really appreciate the feedback!!!

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Taking cuts with the Root Structure.

picture.php

T

turtle farmer

Been waiting a month or so for a package from GPN :(

Really looking forward to testing these against some AN gear.

I was wondering if someone stole mine,,I live a half mile from my gate and mailbox..but,then I thought they might be getting blasted with people and shops wanting to try it out..
I'm wanting to do a side by side against botanicare.
Great job on those roots Greenwithenvy.

greenwithenvy

Veteran
I'm getting a little yellowing going on in flower. Today is day 20. should I be adding Cal Mag or any other products to this? I cut back the nutes to 7.5 mill per gal for now.

greenwithenvy

Veteran
This is from a couple days ago on day 20. Im putting in a Hogsbreath and Headband. Headband is the 1st one in, Ive got a wrapping paper tube holding the cage open so I can carefully put the Hawg in. Ive never ran this Headband before, it was a free cut so Ill see whats up.

picture.php

FYI- I tried for several days to get in touch with these people.......what a JOKE!

Have you been to there website?? OMG....the pages do not even fit the screen....try and go to the "stay connected" link and the contact box is so far to the left that the fields are not in view and you can not scroll the screen to the left anymore to see them.....UNREAL.

So I said, ok no problem, I will just send them email directly from my outlook client....the EMAIL IS WRONG ON THE WEBSITE????

Again, UNREAL!

It seems the same 3 year old that designed the labels also designed and built the website......

For the record, I did try.....and I was going to try and test these nutrients and give them a honest run, but I just do not understand how I am suppose to just IGNORE all these very obvious things......I mean how much thought was put into that website ya think before it was launched to be seen by the world??? Not enough to even get the email address listed correctly?? Or even thought enough to make sure the website can even be viewed properly??

So with that being said, you HAVE to ask yourself how much thought and care was put into the nutrients??

Sorry but I just do not get it.......I do not get the labels, the product names and descriptions.....I do not understand how anyone is expected to even take them seriously.....at all.

Go to the site yourself and see...I am not making this up.....I am just describing the experience........

http://growtoheaven.com/index.html

Mothership

Biomaster...

Biomaster...

I am confused at the bad experience you are having. I have been to the website on a few occasions (including clicking the link you gave) and the box is completey in the screen for contact and I got a response via email. Maybe you shoud check you "pc" or person servers...i am sure they didnt put up a site that works for no one but me.

Secondly, i would have to say dont knock it til you try it. The root structure has worked incredibly well, and they sent mine in a timely fasion after I responded to their website.

I think the labels are fun, its nice seeing something different, and I believe that is what they were going for. Im sure they dont expect everyone to like it, and your opinion has been heard, but Im pretty sure we have already made it clear this isnt a "trash thread" and we don't want to hear it. Thanks

Dr. Garden...any more updates?!?!?! ;)

Attachments

• SSICmag.jpg
    SSICmag.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 7

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
bio masta..I'd love to chat...pm me :)

Questioning information from a online forum chat is expected...

Please no hate... If you don't like it, you can let it be... Up to you.

Bio, Thank you for the hateful and un-constructive criticism. I've been growing a long time too my pHriend. !! However , unlike you I have not spent my time outside of the garden glued to a PC monitor. My time has been spent over the last 10 years running hydro stores , sales for major manufacturers and wholesalers, teaching every hydro store on the map in North America how to use all fertilizers properly, as well as creating a nutrient line specifically designed for my ICmag family ... Something that any grower would feel confident using, with great fucking prices , an easy to use formula , and something that I would recommend to all of my pHriends.

I decided to not pay $20 K for an over the top web solution , instead I used my brain and a 30 day deadline, and managed to teach myself enough to design a website from start to finish. The graphics might be silly but so am I!
At least you can see the graphics! HTML is as foreign as Arabic to me! Needless to say again I'm fucking proud!

If you have any server side php tips or pointers You are more than welcome to send that email or post that on this forum. If not I would rather you just continue using whatever fertilizer you use right now, and keep your thoughts in that forum. Otherwise, I've got Nooo time to post or reply to emails that had nothing constructive to say.

Mr Wags, can you move this for me... It appears moderation is necessary unfortunately.

To all my fellow IC pHam "east of the continental divide and west of the Kansas plains " feel free to hit me up I'm Always down to mix recreation with work I call it workreation!!

Green w/ &Mothership... Thanks for the feedback. Keep it coming!

Rocky Mountain high!

GPN

Turtle farmer and standsideways- let me know if you have not received your samples- I've mailed out all requests and and update on them. I got a little behind as I've been away from head office at trade shows.
I'm not even going to touch on the hate because I know we are working our asses off trying to get our products out there and have had jump over some obstacles that couldn't be helped ie. Changing our servers, phone companies messing our lines up etc. Thanks to all the supporters out there. We appreciate you guys!!

greenwithenvy

Veteran
Thanks everyone for all the support. Bio Master looks like your the only one with the problem once again. You sure did bitch alot before and now your in a huge hurry to try this amazing product. Huh. FOFF.

Here's the Hogsbreath about 30 days or so. Ill get more pics soon.
picture.php

gonnagrow

How does someone get samples of these products? I'm currently trying the Green Planet sample pack and seeing if the results are better than I've achieved with AN. Like to see if Global Pacific is better than either.

Mothership

Gonnagrow, opposite of what Biomaster said ;) you can go to www.growtoheaven.com and if you click retailers and wholesalers link you can reach sales directly .. That's how everyone else got theirs !!' I've been using the rooting gel and Im in LOVE

T

turtle farmer

Thanks a lot GPN for the update,,I'll be keeping my eyes peeled..
I'm looking forward to the test run..
If you need a Nor-Cal rep let me know..
peace