What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gizmos adventures

gizmo666

so i had a good look in the tent
wrecked a few buds
and found seeds in only 1 plant thankfully not many (i hope)
the culprit was the gorilla glue at the back(not lettuce)
the male part thankfully was very low in the plant and a the back so hasnt been disturbed much
so at lights out end of day 52
the gorilla glue died
i'm only hoping the damage is not to bad only found a couple of seeds while harvesting but true story wont be known till dried
and i just lost my hermie virginity (and a whole lot of pride)
that my friends is ganja karma at its best:spank:

the first seed found
full

the culprit
full

was a nice looking plant
full

more on another of the lower buds only two branches affected
full

so the way things are just now
i could have seeds in the northern lights(closest plant)
and that brings up a few questions for me i hope my friends out there can guide me:1help:
as the only hermie found is the gg
i suppose i call him dad :yoinks:(i just know he's one of those manbun clowns with a handbag:cuss:)
if it pollinated the northern lights would that be gg x northern lights?
and would those seeds be viable? what i mean by viable is will those seeds be female because they came from a hermied female? (i'm not sure on that one)
i dont see the point in keeping crap seeds and i'm not a breeder and feckin clueless :wallbash:
TIA folks
take care
peace:help:

gizmo666

THE famous GG4 came about from an accidental pollination caused by a herm.
For me GG4 tended to pop a lower nanner or two.
I wouldn’t throw them seeds away for sure
thanks for that
i just read up about it apperently its a common thing with gorilla glue
wish i had known sooner lol
its hanging now so hopefully still enjoyable
time will tell

Sobergrower

Hopefully there far and few between. I remember the days were most of the weed out there had seeds. Still a great looking harvest!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Mom first, then erm, mom? Northern lights by gg. Northern Monkey?
Either way, personally I'd be throwing the seeds away.
Sorry about your bad luck.

gizmo666

Mom first, then erm, mom? Northern lights by gg. Northern Monkey?
Either way, personally I'd be throwing the seeds away.
Sorry about your bad luck.
That's what I was wondering if I would be wasting time on them
I like Northern Monkey that's got a ring to it lol

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I don't know the history of glue, if it's X to autosome then you're wasting your time, if it's active y, and you're willing to put the time and effort in, you could swap out the sex chromosomes, but would it be worth it? I'd ditch em .
Im still trying to find space to run my glue cross. Black 'n' Glue.

gizmo666

as i've found out the seeds will be feminised......but with hermie traits
i'm not really sure i want to go through the time vegging to have to kill a plant especially when space is very limited
it didnt look that bad when i harvested the plant i'm just hoping the damage to the rest of the tent isn't too bad
I don't know the history of glue, if it's X to autosome then you're wasting your time, if it's active y, and you're willing to put the time and effort in, you could swap out the sex chromosomes, but would it be worth it? I'd ditch em .
Im still trying to find space to run my glue cross. Black 'n' Glue.
black and glue? is that black widow x glue?
get them planted lol

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Nah, full history is (black domina X ndnguy's G13hash plant) X (GG X ndnguy's G13hash plant)
So some will lean to the black and glue and some to the g13# and some a mix of all of the above. So they will take a lot of selection work. I sent some out, but never got any reports back on them. I hate hassling people for feedback, so they are still an unknown to me.
Still, an interesting cross. Just not enough room for everything I want to do, so it's a time game for me. I'll get round to everything some day, hopefully.
I just popped an American lemon I made, chasing an indica leaning lemon taste at the moment. You'll have to check out my thread for details on that 😎. Got to hype the thread now and then mate 😁

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the original GG#4 thread.. I grew it for many years and never had her herm on me.

Last edited:

gizmo666

Nah, full history is (black domina X ndnguy's G13hash plant) X (GG X ndnguy's G13hash plant)
So some will lean to the black and glue and some to the g13# and some a mix of all of the above. So they will take a lot of selection work. I sent some out, but never got any reports back on them. I hate hassling people for feedback, so they are still an unknown to me.
Still, an interesting cross. Just not enough room for everything I want to do, so it's a time game for me. I'll get round to everything some day, hopefully.
I just popped an American lemon I made, chasing an indica leaning lemon taste at the moment. You'll have to check out my thread for details on that 😎. Got to hype the thread now and then mate 😁
a bit shit when your good enough to give folks free beans and they dont have the decency to give some feedback

Reactions: GMT

gizmo666

hey folks
according to the gregorian calendar bestowed upon us by pope gregory X111 in 1582 my plants are 8 weeks in flower today
( funfact pope gregory is the only pope to have fathered a kid)
:laughing: sheldon moment :laughing:
and things are pretty good apart from the smell this grow has a very pungent aroma
triches are slowly turning now so it wont be long until the chop!
pics
cheese on left northern lights to the right and lettuce in the back
full

northern lights
full

gorilla glue "lettuce" not so much the runt now
full

cheese
full

full

full

i suppose its time to get the next adventure into my head
due to it getting near holiday times i'm thinking of another 12/12 from seed
still got a few beans to try from bibi so i think maybe ten and weed out any males that appear
i'll hopefully get them into dirt tomorrow not sure what strains yet
i've still got big bud,monster zkittles,dr lemon and gorilla glue feminised seeds to use
regular strains i got are
killer kush x sour grape
sour grape x sour bubble
durban poison x sour bubble
freezeberry f2 x sour bubble
lsd auto x sour bubble
its nice not to be stuck for choice for a change and all quality seeds thanks again @bibi40
my last grow(12/12from seed) was with some of these seeds and the smoke was superb especially the sour grape x sour bubble very smooth and potent lol
anyways i've babbled enough tonight
take care all
peace :shark:

gizmo666

hey folks
northern lights and cheese cut down today
i'll post up wieghts as they go into tubs for curing
i found a couple of seeds in the northern lights but i'm not sure if its because of the gg or it has hermied as well
not really fussed about it now as any seeds found will be binned lol
the cheese thankfully showed no signs of seeding or herming
what a stunning plant this is a time when i wish i had a full tent of cheese.. buds are very heavy and solid
last gg will get chopped tomorrow
new seeds for the next adventure are in thier pots
3 x killer kush x sour bubble
3 x sour grape x sour bubble
3 x durban poison x sour bubble
1 x freezeberry f2 x sour bubble
all are regular seeds and will go into flower after 1 week veg no males will be kept

take care all
peace :canabis:

gizmo666

you got that cheese backed up? or do you just run stuff once from seed and move on?
sadly i only got the one tent and space so for me its just run once then move on
its a pity coz that easily was the best plant i've grown
cant wait to see what it tastes like

gizmo666

chopped the last one tonight
the lettuce gorilla glue
dam now i know why it got that name..............it was like working with glue ...very very sticky glue!!!!
this plant done well its gave a lot of good buds
the other glue got de-stemmed and put into a tub as well it gave 65g in for cure

thankfully no seeds or nanners found
guard cat hard at work guarding again lol
full

hanging
full

before anyone says i know its a mess lol (warts and all kinda guy me lol)
still got to clean it out yet
but new life is begining i hope
full

one adventure ends as another begins
so thats the next two adventures planned but all great journeys get changed as well lol

take care all
peace :smokeit:

Latest posts

Latest posts