What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gizmos adventures

gizmo666

day 6 flowering
northern lights starting to stretch up a bit much so decided to tie down and net them all
they were a bit packed in the center of the plants so they'll fill out a bit
i didnt tie the lettuce(gorilla glue back left) down i'll probably regret that later its well spread and i'll just tuck it under the net
i'm a bit surprized at how the lettuce is growing up maybe the runt will come good who knows???
room pics day 6
fetch?photoid=18113402.jpg

fetch?photoid=18113403.jpg

they dont look at all happy just now
suppose i wouldnt be either getting bent about and tied up(tho i know some of you sad feckers out there probably WOULD enjoy haha)
hopefully next week will look better
but all is going to plan so far but its early days yet and i'm still prone to noob mistakes

weather here today was mental bright sunshine 10°c and all of a sudden snow...started snowing in the feckin sun lol

take care all
peace ;)

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Looks like that will be a full solid canopy! Beautiful plants!

We had snow yesterday and today is 70 and raining. Crazy weather.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
day 6 flowering
northern lights starting to stretch up a bit much so decided to tie down and net them all
they were a bit packed in the center of the plants so they'll fill out a bit
i didnt tie the lettuce(gorilla glue back left) down i'll probably regret that later its well spread and i'll just tuck it under the net
i'm a bit surprized at how the lettuce is growing up maybe the runt will come good who knows???
room pics day 6

they dont look at all happy just now
suppose i wouldnt be either getting bent about and tied up(tho i know some of you sad feckers out there probably WOULD enjoy haha)
hopefully next week will look better
but all is going to plan so far but its early days yet and i'm still prone to noob mistakes

weather here today was mental bright sunshine 10°c and all of a sudden snow...started snowing in the feckin sun lol

take care all
peace ;)

They will stretch out widly next week. nice bent work. :dancer:

gizmo666

Lester Beans
bugman52
Sampas92
Mars Hydro Led
thanks for the kind words and dropping by:thank you:
plants have already turned to the sun hopefully will fill out a bit in the coming weeks
i'm gonna have to get a pair of glasses when i'm in the tent eyes are glared out after being inthere lol

on an uplifting note this really happened today at my work
so i get called out to clear a choked toilet nothing unusual in that
get to the job and sadly its a junkies house.......now if you've never met or heard a scottish junkie i strongly advise you youtube "scottish junkies talking" you will laugh so much lol
anyways back to the job
so i ask him if there is anything missing that may have fell down and blocked it
in that famous voice they all have he says nah mate its just the wifes shit haha ................ fuck me here we go i thought
so i try plunging the wc to no avail it will have to come out ...............
so i strip out the toilet all the time having to listen to the junkies in the background an experience in its own
eventually i get to the cause of the blockage get the grabs and pull out a set of false teeth!!!yep ...teeth
so i put the evidence into the bucket i had ontop the other stuff(you can imagine) and refit the toilet and tests it
when the junkie heard the flysh he comes through and asks what it was
so i showed him the bucket
WELL.....................he puts his hand in the bucket all excited and shouts through "i found my teeth" and laughing just put them staight in his mouth and walks away................
i am still in tears
in all the years I have never seen anything like it
dam!!!

anyways
take care all
remember to brush your teeth haha
peace :cathug:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Bro he was just happy to find his teeth. Don't judge him.
Btw, I am following this. What EC or ppm are u feeding?
:lurk:

gizmo666

Bro he was just happy to find his teeth. Don't judge him.
Btw, I am following this. What EC or ppm are u feeding?
:lurk:

To be honest I have an ec/ppm pen but I've no idea what to do with it lol
I just use the ionic nutrients guide and adjust pH
All I can tell is my tap water is 45-55 ppm from the spout
And my schedule is water only 500ml/plant daily
Nutrients every third day
Once a week they get an iron supplement and a dose of calmag once a week
I'm not very good at all the technical stuff lols

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Well I was thinking if you have it you using it, seems pointless not to. Btw that sounds like great water start with. Some use R/O systems to get to that low ppm. Hopefully your meter is well calibrated tho, cause having that low ppm water after it been through pipes already would mean it's probably filtered by reverse osmosis already by the water works. I once bought distilled water and tested it and that was almost 30 ppm out the jug. Just contaminants from the pipes that water been through.. So if you can trust that EC meter you probably got one of the best waters possible to start with.
Good luck, man! :lurk:

gizmo666

Well I was thinking if you have it you using it, seems pointless not to. Btw that sounds like great water start with. Some use R/O systems to get to that low ppm. Hopefully your meter is well calibrated tho, cause having that low ppm water after it been through pipes already would mean it's probably filtered by reverse osmosis already by the water works. I once bought distilled water and tested it and that was almost 30 ppm out the jug. Just contaminants from the pipes that water been through.. So if you can trust that EC meter you probably got one of the best waters possible to start with.
Good luck, man! :lurk:

They get fed tonight so I'll post up some pics of the pen and readings before and after adding the nutrients
As for our water supply it is indeed one of the cleanest in the world due to new treatments
I used to get supplied with springwater but this new supply is way better

gizmo666

day 9 flower
exploziv took a few pics of the pens for ya i calibrated them with the solutions before use

plants doing well just chuggin along thirsty buggers atm picture of water just out the tap

fetch?photoid=18116338.jpg

after nutrients added into 2L jug
6ml ionic bloom
2ml ionic pk boost
2ml superdrive
4ml sequestered iron
fetch?photoid=18116339.jpg

the room day 9
fetch?photoid=18116340.jpg

fetch?photoid=18116341.jpg

thats it for now folks
take care
peace :dance013:

gizmo666

WASSSSUUUUPPPP!!! (lol remember that shit)
anyways day 14 is here
plants are going upwards all coming along ok
even the lettuce is getting there dunno how that one will finish lol
pics took just after watering calmag and a pinch of epsom only tonight
water schedule is changed
500ml every day every third day add 200ml to tray at bottom as well
nutrients added every third watering other days water only
pics
this fucker i swear is giving me a suntan
fetch?photoid=18121513.jpg
fetch?photoid=18121514.jpg

fetch?photoid=18121515.jpg

still on duty guarding the room lol
fetch?photoid=18121516.jpg

thats about it for the grow this week folks just pluggin along
life is going ok just now for us
granddaughter had the winning horse on the national
sadly had some really bad news a friend of ours got told she had terminal cancer in her lungs the other day so thats hit hard a bit
but life goes on i suppose
anyways thats it for this week folks
hope everyones grows are going good for you all
take care
peace :kitty:

Last edited: