What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Give out A5Haze s1 and Hybrids

YukonKronic

I’m gonna post again because godDAMN I wanna be a Karma tester.
Lol this is me shamelessly begging.
Biker v2
picture.php
picture.php

Malawi x Panama (ACE)
picture.php
picture.php

Zamaldelica x The Purps (my cross)
picture.php

CodyPomeray

I wont be eligible to be picked as I got nothing of recent to show, was raided and lost it all. Just wanted to say fuck ya boys and girls, so happy to see this thread. Love this community and this right here is something big business will never take from us.

Growing Killer A5 Haze, and nevilles x panama from ace right now, nothing worth showing pics of. Will be beyond excited to see how this progresses. Much love all.

el mani

Veteran
Hi folks
here I am again ... learning to put img
picture.php
]
Some haze hybrids, SSH, JH, NL#5HZ...
picture.php

Ag13hz
picture.php

Jumanji
picture.php

Thai/hz x skunk
picture.php

The land is already prepared .... if in the end I can't get to the test, I just hope I can buy some. don't happen to me like with sd bx

big orno

Hello

If it's possible to try some I'm a sativa lover and when I go to Amsterdam A5, C5, S5 and Mexican haze are steps :)

Now in Sativa I'm running : Panama, Malawi, KillerA5haze, C5 x kali china, panama haze, neville's haze x panama, amnesia core and other things (please see the picture)

This is the complete list. I'm trying to buy your Biker Kush V2 but they are out off stock everywhere (because they are good :) )

This is what we are running with friends and some of them in my home.
IMG_0044 (Copier).jpg

IMG_0073 (Copier).jpg

- Karma : Josh D, Karmarado OG (I search the biker kush V2 or V1, because the postman last the lost pack on internet from Cannapot and it's sold out everywhere in Europe (some spanish and English websites say they have but I contact them and no :) )
- Rare Dankness : scott's og,
- DNA : holy grail kush, OG18, kushberry,
- chocolate zkittles,
- chocolate cream,
- critical pineapple,
- jack47,
- keylimepie x dosido,
- wifi43 x purple punch,
- purple punch x dosido
- brain cake,
- cream mandarine,
- bubblegummer,
- critical soma,
- heavents fruit,
- deep chunk,
- white wtrawberry skunk,
- black bomb,
- critical kush,
- critical lemon,
- dreamberry,
- sexbud,
- grapefruit,
- the white og,
- purple puch dosido,
- malawi,
- panama,
- killerA5haze
- panama x malawi
- bubba hash
- C5 x kali china
- neville haze (cut original) x panama
- Haribo,
- liberty haze,
- vanilla kush,
- blue cheese,
- somango47,
- banana cake,
- tangilato
- superchoco
- lemon og candy
- clone only : amnesia core, gsc thin mint, Blueberry haze, grune hessin, nebula haze

All the best and congratulations for the Biker kush it was one of my best smoke experience :)

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Arrived safely and such artful packaging. You sir, are indeed THE MAN. :respect:

Thank you! Beyond excited over here.

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wasn't sure if I posted in time before this ended. I'm sure now :D

picture.php

Love what your doing Karma.

YukonKronic

50 packs A5hz s1 went out and a bunch of the other hybrids today. :tiphat:

I will now have a look at some others that threw there hat in the ring, that i dont know in this thread, I be looking for finished grow threads. Ore posted pictures. And give 5 more a shot. :comfort:

Supposed to be 5 more peeps getting a shot?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
anyone i comunicated with got send.

And today i picked a few extra.

here and with my own friends 100 packs A5hz s1 went out the door, so we can expect a few grows to be posted for shure.

This thread has done his job, no more requests needed.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Thanks KG...
So let's wait to see some grow reports ...
And we hope to see these pearls available as soon as possible... ;). :biggrin:

G

Want to give some true ICmag sativa hybrid lovers some femmed seeds from the A5haze reversal project.

A5Haze s1.s
Bandaidhaze7 x A5haze
OSH x A5Haze
Amnesia X A5haze
(HPH X Skunk) x A5haze

Looking for people that have expiernce with these type of true sativa hybrid genetics, these seeds are more suitable for people with expiernce. And they will give a better show and info on there real results. For all to see here at ICmag.

Real retail release wont be till March.

Happy New Year :tiphat: :woohoo:

View Image

Nice packaging, pissed i missed these.:tiphat:

Zomboy

Veteran
anyone i comunicated with got send.

And today i picked a few extra.

here and with my own friends 100 packs A5hz s1 went out the door, so we can expect a few grows to be posted for shure.

This thread has done his job, no more requests needed.

Hope there are enough of the S1s to go around. Are the Sour A5s going to be dropping around the same time?