What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
I just picked up a couple quantum boards for my veg. Excited to set them up this weekend.

I have been seeing new quantum boards that have a few different spectrums. They have uv and 2, or 3 far red spectrum also. It's the v3. They come out with new shit pretty quick.

Get the right driver and your gonna have to add a heater

Aspenou812

Veteran
I've gotta say it... I really like the full line of Cutting Edge Solutions... My flowers are already sticky they haven't shown signs of needing anything at all and its so clean I'm running it at full strength and my flowers have never looked better or been fuller... I'm not on the back side of week 5 and these plants have golf ball sized nugs all over the place the Pinapple Sorbet is smelling so so wonderful and sweet fruity and backed up with that deep musk...Damn they are doing great and loving the CES... I'm really surprised by the overall health and overall quality of the plants .. It took some tuning and getting use to... But I've made it over that hurdles.. Always a learning curve with new nutes but it wasn't difficult at all... I've mixed folier sprays with CES and that works fantastic..
PRO TIP:
I have a 55 gallon res... I add the plant amp every other mix in the res because I use 55 gallons in 3 days... It drops ph to 4.5 so using it every time I mix was throwing the pots ph off some... It takes two days for the ph to swing back up and mixing every other res with Plant Ampkeeps the PH inside the pots in range according to the plants and my new Soil PH meter from BlueLab... Having the equipment is half the battle... Knowing how and when to use it is the other half the battle.. All of my upgrades have been to improve quality... I'm so grateful those efforts are showing very positive results...
Pro Tip Two... use it the CES lineup at full strength use the nutrient calculator on the CES sight and Do NOT MIX THE SOLUTION DOWN... Follow the calculator your plants will thank you for it

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
For some odd reason.. The ICMag is looking better and better... I'm kinda over Zlabs right now

What's been happening over there....it's been. Good little bit since posting over there for my self.... But was thinking about my old thread over there....PM me if ya gotta ....... :tiphat:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Hey how have you been doing... About fall get up with me... And Thank you again... Still have my eye on that New Vape rosin press...

Fall is my favorite and it’s about 3 days away weather wise and I have never been more ready. You got it looking good in there, heaaaavvyy.

Aspenou812

Veteran
What's been happening over there....it's been. Good little bit since posting over there for my self.... But was thinking about my old thread over there....PM me if ya gotta ....... :tiphat:

Zoot is draining the pond one of his nongrowers in admin decided she was going to get her hands on the Dans6 and kick me... Efectivly Stealing the plant.. She was going to give it to them like she had something to offer them... And it was Free
Two faced bitch named ImiUbu...

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Zoot is draining the pond one of his nongrowers in admin decided she was going to get her hands on the Dans6 and kick me... Efectivly Stealing the plant.. She was going to give it to them like she had something to offer them... And it was Free
Two faced bitch named ImiUbu...

Daaaayyyyyum,not cool...I remember/recognized that screen name from there
Was funny you said that, popped in there yesterday,well wouldn't say pop in cause it said the site was offline,at the time I checked yesterday.....
You don't need that bullshit,you got BIGGER things to handle and take care of... :biggrin:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Daaaayyyyyum,not cool...I remember/recognized that screen name from there
Was funny you said that, popped in there yesterday,well wouldn't say pop in cause it said the site was offline,at the time I checked yesterday.....
You don't need that bullshit,you got BIGGER things to handle and take care of... :biggrin:

I've all but left the lab... For the time being

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hay aspen, hope you've been alright! Plants lookin great, might have to try ces on one of my spots soon, I use the sugaree from them a lot in flower with fruity strains but noticed when I use it on chem/gorilla/gassy strains it knocks the terpenes production off, butnother strains like my gelato and lemon skunk get a big boost in flavor

Hey Cutie Pie.... Lmao Doing fantastic.. Loving life some... My lighting spectrum is just sick... I have 3 types of light rocking... HLG 600 DIY v2 R Spec... 630w Cmh in the correct spectrum and my solacure lights... Its frosting right up..:peacock: