What's new

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
Aspen have you ran the blueberry before??? Ive got a real nice blueberry cut Ive been running for a while myself... Great yield and smell Frosts up nicely.

I’m hoping to get a good keeper out of the bbs I have started as well... the dj shorts has always been a good one.... which one are u running aspen??

Well I don't know where she is from.... But I doubt they get any better than what I have here.... Ill Just say its from a friend that dwells well above our clouds of smoke.... God it must me nice to be at the top top of the cannabis world....

Aspenou812

Veteran
So y'all post up already.... I'm bored today... Boat maintenance so I'm off.... And the garden is good... Mini Me at school... Lt Dan is out training all day today.... So what's up with yall

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Got a new press so I have been squishing bags of almost pretty flowers. It’s got a foot pedal and it’s made it fun again.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Got a new press so I have been squishing bags of almost pretty flowers. It’s got a foot pedal and it’s made it fun again.

Well come on show me that set up... Love some rosin need a real press... My little girl won't let me or my bff anywhere near her flat iron.... We get them all sticky she says....

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Here is a few. It’s the old next to the new and one of what the new one did. It’s a big bag, 5x8 folded to 5x5, and 90 micron. Squish an oz of popcorn get 3 g of c99 goodness.

Attachments

• D15A7419-6B6F-4C90-A735-665E7E44DB7B.jpg
    D15A7419-6B6F-4C90-A735-665E7E44DB7B.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 20
  • EE4974B4-9FAE-478B-BCEE-DDC8659F3F01.jpg
    EE4974B4-9FAE-478B-BCEE-DDC8659F3F01.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 19
  • 03ACE534-8DB0-40A7-B6EB-0565D0F93ACF.jpg
    03ACE534-8DB0-40A7-B6EB-0565D0F93ACF.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 24
  • A8502B9F-7482-4BEC-8921-311761BFC82C.jpg
    A8502B9F-7482-4BEC-8921-311761BFC82C.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 16

scrogrow

Keep getting distracted a few pages here and there pretty much caught up now

So an official we can see your thread all the way over in the uk.

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey Aspen,

I got to go to a legal grow last week to breakdown 250 lights worth of White Angel. These guys are running 1000 LEDs in flower. First run was very impressive 2 pounds a light, average. They are running spectrum king led lights. What a trip 500 pounds per room. More weed than I have ever seen in one place.

I was convinced by my first run with LEDs, now I am completely convinced of the power of LEDs.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Hey Aspen,

I got to go to a legal grow last week to breakdown 250 lights worth of White Angel. These guys are running 1000 LEDs in flower. First run was very impressive 2 pounds a light, average. They are running spectrum king led lights. What a trip 500 pounds per room. More weed than I have ever seen in one place.

I was convinced by my first run with LEDs, now I am completely convinced of the power of LEDs.

That's so cool.... Yeah Itchy and Smokin Joe already showed me the light.... That awesome though...

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Yeah I think he was saying 1000 lights not Watts. It would be something to see, I can’t even imagine that scale.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
To be fair, packer posted about this and it must of stuck in the back of my umbiligatamapatata part of my head.

“I am getting 20$ an hour to break down, a legal grow. 250 lights on this run. 3 more 250 light rooms to go. I am not trimming it though, fuck that shit.”

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Spectrum king 1000w? All I can find is 600w fixtures from them...:biggrin: 1.5 gram per watt getting more and more common.
My last LED grow I got just above 1.2 GPW. But I only wanted easy to trim high quality bud. So anything that would produce lower quality or smaller buds was removed before flowering.

Plus I spent very little time during flower managing the plants. The more I grow the more I strive to make it as easy as I can during flower and harvest. My goal is to reduce as much time as I can. That means getting rid of the small stuff and larf right from the beginning of flower.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I should also mention that I took the plants down hung them to dry and trimmed them all at 3.55 ounces per hour. That is all my harvest time included. The actual bud trimming was about the same amount of time as the cutting down.

I try to reduce my time because I never know how much time I will have available come harvest time ten weeks later.

packerfan79

Veteran
To be fair, packer posted about this and it must of stuck in the back of my umbiligatamapatata part of my head.

“I am getting 20$ an hour to break down, a legal grow. 250 lights on this run. 3 more 250 light rooms to go. I am not trimming it though, fuck that shit.”

Yup, that's the one. Do I have a cyber stalker lol. Just kidding It's my choice . That's a hell of a memory for a pot head.